Motorcycle transport

When I shipped my trike 2 experiences, first thru H.O.G. it was expensive but good. The second I just went on the internet and searched. Got a small business guy and it worked out very well. I do not remember the business though, it's been several years. Good luck

I bought my stallion in florida had it shipped to mass went on U SHIP they bid on it cost me $350. Great deal . The guy was going to boston had to get home and was empty enclosed trailer .

Jim, how long did it take for your bike to arrive? Curious!

MyraC

Haulbikes ships "hub to hub", mine sat in Las Vegas 9 days waiting on the big auction to come back. When I shipped it to be triked, took like 4 days to get it there, Utah to Minnesota. They did pick it up/drop off at my door though, very good company.

I was on the shipping end of a bike trailer being shipped to it's new owner on the East Coast. HaulBikes did a very detailed inspection as well as video of the trailer when they took delivery. They noted even more imperfections than I was aware of. The trailer was then shipped to a hub where it was reloaded with other bikes going the same direction. I don't know how many times it was reloaded at different hubs but the trailer arrived in exactly the same condition it started with in about 30 days..... I think it could be quite expensive if you are looking for door to door direct transportation. Having a little time flexibility save a ton of money..... Jim

Transport

Was curios as ours is being shipped from Texas and wears almost at the 30 day mark!!! Hate waiting!

Myra

Trike Received!

Received our beautiful new to us 2014 Harley Triglide the shipping company did good ! Love her she was a challenge at first for my husband as he was used to a two wheeler but he's got it down pat now! Im learning to ride her now have never rode a motor bike before i can get it in neutral and first gear lol!

MyraC

Received our beautiful new to us 2014 Harley Triglide the shipping company did good ! Love her she was a challenge at first for my husband as he was used to a two wheeler but he's got it down pat now! Im learning to ride her now have never rode a motor bike before i can get it in neutral and first gear lol!

MyraC

👍👌👍

MyraC

Very COOL ride safe and enjoy the ride

MyraC

Congratulations on the new trike. We need pictures. You're doing well, finding neutral on any Harley can be an accomplishment.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png