Sorry need to vent again

wlivin2

400+ Posts
Feb 22, 2020
Washington Pa USA
This is the first time in 40yrs I haven't had a bike I told you why I got rid of it but it is driving me nuts I thought it would be ok but now I'm not sure I get pissed at people on any kind of bike . I sat at a stop sign for 10 minutes watching bikes go buy I hate this life I have now can somebody please give me some advice to make it through this

This is the first time in 40yrs I haven't had a bike I told you why I got rid of it but it is driving me nuts I thought it would be ok but now I'm not sure I get pissed at people on any kind of bike . I sat at a stop sign for 10 minutes watching bikes go buy I hate this life I have now can somebody please give me some advice to make it through this

Wayne........We need a little more of the Back- Story....:Shrug:....

wlivin, you are having withdrawal pains........ Your only solution is to suffer through this for whatever time it takes, or bite the silver bullet and buy another motorcycle. I suspect the latter will be your choice, good luck.

I feel you man. I went ten years until I broke down and finally bought myself a new 2021 Honda GW DCT with a CSC kit. Still not riding just quite yet though as it is still being built out at Cut-n-Shoot Customs where Randy is working his butt off to get it ready. Was there just today and it is coming together beautifully so far. Don't want to spoil the surprise but it is simply gorgeous (I'll give only a small hint - it is Honda Yellow) so far. Just a few more weeks (hopefully). Covid has really screwed things up parts wise. It'll be a one of a kind. My Yellow Rose of Texas. Can hardly wait.

But you know when riding gets in your blood life is never quite the same ever again. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

if i would have test drove a trike, i would have never bought one. that said i now love my tri glide. it takes a while to get comfortable with it

You did it for the right reason don't doubt that.You know you want another when the time is right just be patient when the tuff time passes start looking for the right deal.It's a tuff aggravating situation I know.Hang in there.you got this.

health of my mother-in-law caused my wife and i to move close to her she has alzheimer's and wife has to be near her so she can take care of her. I had to sell it cause couldn't afford the bike and the rent i started riding when I was 10 in my 50s now ALWAYS had a bike and as long as it wasnt below 10 degrees I rode would put 15000 mile on the bike a year and a 1000 on my jeep

My buddy found my first trike i built from a 1200 sporty and it's for sale $6000 . I would buy it back in a heartbeat but no extra cash some times life sucks more then other's how do I get over this lol

If I don't have enough on my plate. Now my wife has to go to a cardiac doctor .they had her wear a monitor for 2 weeks. They found out upper part of heart beating to hard called it v tac things just keep landing on my shoulders. How much more can I take before I crack

If I don't have enough on my plate. Now my wife has to go to a cardiac doctor .they had her wear a monitor for 2 weeks. They found out upper part of heart beating to hard called it v tac things just keep landing on my shoulders. How much more can I take before I crack

Wayne.......Sometimes the Shit keeps on piling up..:(...I'll send a prayer out for your Wife..:Angel:...Just stay strong for your Wife ' And also Yourself...

Sorry to hear this for you both

I am adding you both to a prayer chain, never give up on the power of prayer brother

Got a heart monitor in the mail yesterday. Have to wear it for two weeks to see if they can figure out what's causing my AFIB.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png