New SoCal Member...Best Toy Ever!

SonicWeaver

Reaction score
Hello All!

First time triker here. Flew from San Diego to Des Moines and rode this beauty 2200 miles back in a week...it was quite an adventure. Pit stopped in the Snowy Mountains of Wyoming for some twistys along with a couple of cool days of R & R and then through heat of the Utah, Nevada and California desserts.

Picked her up to try to get my Princess to ride with me (she doesn't feel safe on my Valkyrie IS) and pull my Aspen Classic trailer. First weekend home we did 250 miles in San Diego backroad country and then up the coast on Pacific Coast Highway. We both had a great time and it was life changing to share my favorite roads with both my ladies.

I am amazed at how popular I have become riding "Candy". :laugh: So many folks what to know what she is and what it's like to ride her. Most fun I've had in years!

Look forward to sharing with you all!

Gary

Attachments

• 20210725_152909.jpg
    20210725_152909.jpg
    990.6 KB · Views: 57
Hello All!

First time triker here. Flew from San Diego to Des Moines and rode this beauty 2200 miles back in a week...it was quite an adventure. Pit stopped in the Snowy Mountains of Wyoming for some twistys along with a couple of cool days of R & R and then through heat of the Utah, Nevada and California desserts.

Picked her up to try to get my Princess to ride with me (she doesn't feel safe on my Valkyrie IS) and pull my Aspen Classic trailer. First weekend home we did 250 miles in San Diego backroad country and then up the coast on Pacific Coast Highway. We both had a great time and it was life changing to share my favorite roads with both my ladies.

I am amazed at how popular I have become riding "Candy". :laugh: So many folks what to know what she is and what it's like to ride her. Most fun I've had in years!

Look forward to sharing with you all!

Gary

Gary........Welcome To Trike-Talk......ThumbUpThumbUp......

:wave4:Hi Gary :welcome: to Triketalk and what a beautiful trike to start your 3 wheel journey. :clapping:eek:n getting your wife to enjoy the ride. Post often and post pictures.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png