Look familiar ................

Jake, you have a good take our future, I fear the same. With open borders and an administration that allows and supports illegals to pour into our country, we are totally ripe for 9/11s for sure. Check out the many local acts of terrorism supported and encouraged by the liberal politicians, as in BLM,, Activa, lack of protection as in defund the police, big city crime, it's just friggin crazy nuts. Look, the story is, when we have 'a person' as president like Biden, and a spineless man like Milley as Joint Chief of Staff who sits at some desk and worries about being white, we are close to destruction from within.

We be of like minds Bill. It's not only just the illegals flowing into our country across that porous border but not much is said much less done about all the Moslem men and assorted other terrorist wannbe's that are acting like sleeper cells but who many are in terrorists training camps operating within our own borders and operating without interference from those LEO's that were constitutionally tasked to protect the nation because they are too busy arresting American patriots who dare speak out against these atrocities.

Americas chickens are coming home to roost in the very near future as I read the tea leaves. Sad.

My Prediction

As I speak ,

When the Dinosaurs got out of hand posing no advantage of existing , the big rock fell from the sky . After realizing that there existence was a big mistake , it was time to regroup and let man organize a world with out fear.

Once again it’s happening , not with Dinosaurs , but with man . May it be from Afghanistan , immigration invasion, covid , ect.

We talk about this big rock #2 coming again . My feelings are that it’s launch and touchdown will get sped up , as the ^^^^^ upper powers to be are not happy as how his creation is acting.

The big sky meeting goes on …….:LordHelp:

As I speak ,

When the Dinosaurs got out of hand posing no advantage of existing , the big rock fell from the sky . After realizing that there existence was a big mistake , it was time to regroup and let man organize a world with out fear.

Once again it’s happening , not with Dinosaurs , but with man . May it be from Afghanistan , immigration invasion, covid , ect.

We talk about this big rock #2 coming again . My feelings are that it’s launch and touchdown will get sped up , as the ^^^^^ upper powers to be are not happy as how his creation is acting.

The big sky meeting goes on …….:LordHelp:

Not If.......But When......:blowup:

Mighty MIKE

Well it's gotten a lot worse since my last post about the Crap Heads in D.C. and I fear more is coming. These

evil people are in our government and very visible. That goes for the Rino's who help them. I am to the point

where I don't even trust elections any more. Yawl know what what's going on, Crap Head Schumer said they

want to fundamentally change America, well their on their way. I don't think I will fit in with their change.

When I see all the stupity thats happening, and where we seem to be headed? Well I realize how lucky I am to be nearing the end of my life, and that I have no children.:)

Need your address ............. I will donate several grandkids to cure the issue. :D :clapping: Daughter will include spare diapers. :wave4:

:( Not say'n a word to grumpy ........... She'd have the kids drive her up there in a u haul truck 'n trailer. The floorboards in your house would be removed too. :laugh::clapping: Looking for any money in the crawl space. :wave4:

Haunting memories .......Where are we as a Country headed to..:mad:.

Me thinks we will be tested soon....:(

Our enemies will certainly be wanting to see how far they can push Biden so to see if he has any kind of a backbone at all I'm afraid. I've long subscribed to the notion that displaying weakness only invites aggression and our nations history bears that out.

Our enemies will certainly be wanting to see how far they can push Biden so to see if he has any kind of a backbone at all I'm afraid. I've long subscribed to the notion that displaying weakness only invites aggression and our nations history bears that out.

Biden is an epic failure period

Whoever he is listening to via an aer piece is calling the shots, my guess is Obama and Rice

They hate America and want Obama to be king

Biden had No plan in place to exit the Americans trapped in Afghanistan

He quickly blamed the local military for his debacle, also inflated the number of the Aftgany military to 300K when it is really 178K, no plan = dead Americans

This should move Congress to remove him and the advisors and possible criminal charges

Now we need to know exactly who screened the Afghanys that have been rescued so far, are they terrorists?

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png