Looking for good sounds system

Ed, I use an XM Radio Box and plug it into the Radio using AUX Plug. Play whatever music you like.

GPS on left and XM on right. Handle Bar Mount.

thumbnail.jpeg

Ed, I use an XM Radio Box and plug it into the Radio using AUX Plug. Play whatever music you like.

GPS on left and XM on right. Handle Bar Mount.

View attachment 102172

I have that same SXM satellite radio unit but with a bluetooth cradle. I have mine tucked and plugged in the tourpak and synced to my Sena headset. I like it that way a lot better than through the fairing speakers. I have the antennae routed out of the tourpak and stuck on the back of the rack.

The easiest way to get a variety of music on your Spyder is to bluetooth your phone to a Sena or Cardo bluetooth headset in your helmet. You can also get an older iPod and the correct cord and run that thru your currant system. Better speakers can also be installed but requires a little research as to size. I don't think there is a good match for the rear without doing a little cutting. Blueknight911 over on spyderlovers.com has replaced his speakers and posted a write up on it. The radio on your spyder is under the right passenger hand grip,you'll just have to figure out which wire goes where to replace the whole thing. Also on spyderlovers joel the biker replaced his entire sound system on his 2021,might be some help there.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png