Rally Cookout!!!

Big Dog,
My co-rider will not be with me so if you look me up, I'll give you a free ticket to the cookout.:Eating2:Flag:

not going to able to make the rally, paid for two meals.
I don't want a refund, hope someone can use mine...

ya'll have fun and be safe

Really hate readin' the Posts from Everyone that can't make it that planned to...:(.....Get a Ride in somewhere this week though if possible, and post some Pics.....:cool:

Skuuter if this keeps up we are gonna have a lot to eat.Sure am sorry these guys can't make it.RIDE SAFE

Do we have an alternative for the cookout if it rains?:Eating2

We'll be fine rain or shine on the cookout. The grill can be set up under the shed on site and we can eat inside the museum if need be. Theres plenty of room inside.

It's Wet in Maggie Valley tonite, it's been raining for about an hour. Severe Thunderstorm Warning expired.. Just a Watch now.

I couldn't wait til the Cookout to try some NC BBQ. For lunch went to "Butts On The Creek BBQ." Great food, variety of BBQs, plates, dinners etc. Dining area overlooks some rapids on the Creek. Water Cooled breeze made for natural cooling.

Check it out Butts On The Creek 1584 Soco Road Maggie Valley, NC 28751-6211
(828) 926-7885. About 1 mile East of Comfort Inn, and Ramada next to the NASCAR Campground

It's Wet in Maggie Valley tonite, it's been raining for about an hour. Severe Thunderstorm Warning expired.. Just a Watch now.

I couldn't wait til the Cookout to try some NC BBQ. For lunch went to "Butts On The Creek BBQ." Great food, variety of BBQs, plates, dinners etc. Dining area overlooks some rapids on the Creek. Water Cooled breeze made for natural cooling.

Check it out Butts On The Creek 1584 Soco Road Maggie Valley, NC 28751-6211
(828) 926-7885. About 1 mile East of Comfort Inn, and Ramada next to the NASCAR Campground

Yep, Really Good Food....we've ate there on several occasions over the years.....sent You a PM, we're arrivin' tomorrow.....ThumbUp

Gee people isn't rain part of riding? I'm not saying go out in a down pour just to get wet, but if you don't ride because it MIGHT rain, then you are limiting your riding adventures. Just MHO but I have not lost an ounce do to rain melting me. Let's have fun rain or shine.

Gee people isn't rain part of riding? I'm not saying go out in a down pour just to get wet, but if you don't ride because it MIGHT rain, then you are limiting your riding adventures. Just MHO but I have not lost an ounce do to rain melting me. Let's have fun rain or shine.

"DITTO" here Gorilla, and Well Said.....ThumbUp :wtg: :beerchug: :Biker:

A day of riding a trike in the rain is better than a good day at work any day of the week . PICTURES!!!! Cook out PICTURES please

Patience, John - the cookout is Saturday!! ;) Between Juju, ScalpHunter, & Skuuter, I'm sure there'll be cameras flashing away!! :pepper::pepper:

There better be or I am reporting them to Kodak Moment .com,and then they will all be in BIG trouble.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png