Rally Cookout!!!

.....was just checkin' out the Sign-up List for the Meal.....I watched some of You eat last year, Ya'll are back along with Many, Many More.....definite Cattle Shortage in the USA after June.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I ordered food & supplies for 200 today and thats figuring a little over, but at the rate we're going we may have to increase that number. Besides those on the paid list, there are about a dozen people who are coming but haven't signed up for the cookout yet.

I just got word that there are two other bike/trike groups that will be in the area and may be joining us. That will increase our count by about 75-80 people. We will be looking into the possibility of renting the city fairgrounds next year. We also could have had many, many more vendors in attendance, but given that we're meeting on the Wheels Through Time Museum grounds this year we were limited by space.

I just got word that there are two other bike/trike groups that will be in the area and may be joining us. That will increase our count by about 75-80 people. We will be looking into the possibility of renting the city fairgrounds next year. We also could have had many, many more vendors in attendance, but given that we're meeting on the Wheels Through Time Museum grounds this year we were limited by space.

Zook, do we need to plan on more chairs? I only ordered 150, but if we're gonna have 225 or more . . .?

Nancy, they have confirmed that one group is staying in Maggie Valley and another will be visiting from nearby but no confirmation for the cookout...yet. Lets keep it as is for now.

Mike, the grounds are plenty big for our group. No worries! :)

Plus there is other seating there as well...we should have plenty. BUT if it looks like we wont we'll order more before the rally.

Hi,
I was hoping that I would not be saying this but,
We won't be making it to the Rally, so we won't be able to make it to the Cookout.
Hate to miss it, Maybe next year....

Looks like I'll be taking Cupcakes spot at the cookout, I'll bring cash.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png