Damn Proud of you Texans

Jack Klarich

18000+ Posts
Oct 11, 2016
Jax, Fla USA
I am proud of the stand Texas is taking to keep the border safe

Anyone that buys into the MSM nonsense of the agents using the horse reigns to beat illegals does not deserve to be heard, this is a vicious lie now being investigated because the MSM fronted this story

Shameful act of cowardice, America will never be the same at the hands of this corrupt President and the people pulling his strings

Hats off to Texas, keep on fighting

Anyone that buys into the MSM nonsense of the agents using the horse reigns to beat illegals does not deserve to be heard, this is a vicious lie now being investigated because the MSM fronted this story

Shameful act of cowardice, America will never be the same at the hands of this corrupt President and the people pulling his strings

Trying to herd/manage those invaders ..Is akin to trying to put socks on roosters...

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to herd/manage those invaders ..Is akin to trying to put socks on roosters...

Last edited:
I just read a News Max story about the hoards being allowed in, not flown back to Haiti like sleepy Joe has told us. They're now using Coast Guard aircraft to fly these people to different cities around the country because other aircraft are not available to handle all the needs. Watch out! Busses and aircraft full of "refugees" coming to a city near you..... Jim

I just read a News Max story about the hoards being allowed in, not flown back to Haiti like sleepy Joe has told us. They're now using Coast Guard aircraft to fly these people to different cities around the country because other aircraft are not available to handle all the needs. Watch out! Busses and aircraft full of "refugees" coming to a city near you..... Jim

You can bet they will be shipped to Republican districts to influence upcoming votes:mad:

Nope.......The local Churches in those districts will dip into the collection baskets and take care of them in style and if you complain the'll Chastise you because your not being a good Christian...

I dunno Bob, since the Pandemic churches have been bleeding money and attendance is way down

It will be harder now to fund

I think the delivery vehicles from Texas should all go to Washington D.C. and tell the occupants… you may go now…just look for the big white house with a fence around it…

Anything to get them OUT OF TEXAS!!

Drop them off in Vermont with Bernie.....And then Ben and Jerrys can teach them to make Ice Cream...

Off Topic

:OffTopic:Thought this forum was about Harley news,tech tips and reference material. Get enough of this from the news media. Of course I will probably get banned for posting this comment against the good ol'boys of the forum even though I try to abide by the posting rules.

:OffTopic:Thought this forum was about Harley news,tech tips and reference material. Get enough of this from the news media. Of course I will probably get banned for posting this comment against the good ol'boys of the forum even though I try to abide by the posting rules.

I can't comment, I own a Honda Goldwing😁

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png