Instrument cluster

Oldhawg

Sep 24, 2021
adolphus ky usa
The entire instrument cluster has stopped working have backlighting but no warning lights no tachometer no speedometer no temperature or gas gage turn signal indicator working though anyone have any ideas have already removed and tested every fuse twice and disconnected the battery and tried a reboot any ideas appreciated

gary i posted a thread about this very issue. you will have to replace the whole cluster. i got mine on e-bay. the cluster has an internal module that makes it work that can not be replaced. if i remember correctly the ford ranger 2006 thru 2009 will work. good luck let us know how it turned out

gary i posted a thread about this very issue. you will have to replace the whole cluster. i got mine on e-bay. the cluster has an internal module that makes it work that can not be replaced. if i remember correctly the ford ranger 2006 thru 2009 will work. good luck let us know how it turned out

I have had the Kung flu spent 19 days in the hospital and am still trying to get over it since my last post. You were correct the entire cluster was shot. Found one on ebay got it changed and it works 2007 to 2009 model ranger. But I am going to have to take it back out because I have warning lights burning that have no use on the trike. Opened up the old one and found they had filled the holes on the unnecessary ones with what resembles black silicone. When I get enough energy to get this done will have it fixed. Thanks for the help

I have had the Kung flu spent 19 days in the hospital and am still trying to get over it since my last post. You were correct the entire cluster was shot. Found one on ebay got it changed and it works 2007 to 2009 model ranger. But I am going to have to take it back out because I have warning lights burning that have no use on the trike. Opened up the old one and found they had filled the holes on the unnecessary ones with what resembles black silicone. When I get enough energy to get this done will have it fixed. Thanks for the help

i just put a small piece of electrical tape om the face plate to cover the light. works fine

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png