Specialty Trike insurance

Reaction score
Need your help! I have a custom built trike with a title. But most insurers won’t write a quote because of this. Is there a company out that that works with this dilemma? Note the problem is mainly the year and make on the title which just shows “0000” for the year and SPCNS as the make

thank you in advance

Need your help! I have a custom built trike with a title. But most insurers won’t write a quote because of this. Is there a company out that that works with this dilemma? Note the problem is mainly the year and make on the title which just shows “0000” for the year and SPCNS as the make

thank you in advance

Steve, Welcome To Trike-Talk........:clapping:.....Give Jim Palmer a call he's an insurance agent and a sponsor here at Trike-Talk.....

I know this thread has been sitting idle for awhile, but I wanted to add my 2 cents.

I just used Jim Palmer to arrange insurance on our trike via Foremost. Jim made it it very easy and covered my issues...

Foremost Ins.

Was just reading your interest in trike insurance and noticed Jim Palmer is an agent for Foremost. Last May I purchased a new Tri Glide and belonging to AARP recieved an invite from Foremost to insure my Tri Glide. At the time the rate was cheaper than others even Progressive. Getting close to my renew date so I been checking prices and comparing. Also waiting on Foremost's new rate. Was wondering if you were able to get a decent rate?

Was just reading your interest in trike insurance and noticed Jim Palmer is an agent for Foremost. Last May I purchased a new Tri Glide and belonging to AARP recieved an invite from Foremost to insure my Tri Glide. At the time the rate was cheaper than others even Progressive. Getting close to my renew date so I been checking prices and comparing. Also waiting on Foremost's new rate. Was wondering if you were able to get a decent rate?

Our rate wasn't exactly cheap, but considering I maxed out all the coverage and put a stated value of $70k on my bike I was pleased with the results. Jim made it easy and it his help didn't cost me a cent.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png