It seems like some on Trike Talk

Phu Cat

2250+ Posts
Oct 4, 2011
Ocala, Florida
have a great affection for your dogs. I do, too. But there's one couch she's supposed to stay off. Have tried many approaches over the last 18 months none of which have worked. UNTIL a friend recommended aluminum foil. Works like a charm for our dog. Maybe it's cause she's only 15 lbs. This approach may not work on 50 lb dog, who knows? Hope it works for you if you need it.

PC

have a great affection for your dogs. I do, too. But there's one couch she's supposed to stay off. Have tried many approaches over the last 18 months none of which have worked. UNTIL a friend recommended aluminum foil. Works like a charm for our dog. Maybe it's cause she's only 15 lbs. This approach may not work on 50 lb dog, who knows? Hope it works for you if you need it.

PC

It did not work with my Sons Boxers......I think they liked the sound of it when they jumped on and rolled on it.....My Farther to keep his Short hair pointer of his coffee table and steal food would set up a mouse trap ....That solved that problem.:laugh:...

A dog should have it's own chair. Mine did.:) She could sleep in my lap though, didn't matter what chair I was in. Dobermans are great lap dogs. If you don't mind having 70 pounds in your lap all night.:laugh:

Sorry… no help here… mine have a set of custom built staircase steps complete with carpet to make it easy for them to come sit with me on the couch and also climb up on the bed. 🐾🐾🐾

Plastic slip covers if you don't want the chairs/sofa messy.

Thanks, but no thanks. My parents put them in their brand new Olds '98 back in '65. The slip covers kept everything clean all right, but you stick to them in the summer.

(Sure made 'clean up' easy after messin around with a girl at the drive-in.)

​PC

Plastic slip covers if you don't want the chairs/sofa messy.

Thanks, but no thanks. My parents put them in their brand new Olds '98 back in '65. The slip covers kept everything clean all right, but you stick to them in the summer.

(Sure made 'clean up' easy after messin around with a girl at the drive-in.)

​PC

My Old Man would buy a new car 'Drive out of the showroom go across the street to Rayco and have the seats covered in plastic..Hot and sticky in the summer/Cold and slippery in the winter...:gah:..

​P/S Most girls woun't mess around on plastic.......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png