We pulled the trigger!

Reaction score
Whoo hooo.....we pulled the trigger and are having our 2010 FLHRC converted to a trike. We are having Cut N Shoot Customs perform the entire conversion using IMC trike for kit. After visiting Randall's shop, sitting with him for several hours on multiple occasions and seeing an actual IMC build being worked on, we knew there was only one place to have our conversion done.

Seeing the IMC IS axle up close really opened our eyes to quality American manufacturing.

They are also providing the body as well.

Now the the anticipation and wait begins and I begin the modifications to our truck garage and lift deck to accommodate the trike. My awesome wife is making a Supreme sacrifice by not taking her bike with us when we travel as it will not fit on the lift deck with the trike at the same time.

:scooter:

Whoo hooo.....we pulled the trigger and are having our 2010 FLHRC converted to a trike. We are having Cut N Shoot Customs perform the entire conversion using IMC trike for kit. After visiting Randall's shop, sitring with him for several hours on multiple occasions and seeing an actual IMC build being worked on, we knew there was only one place to have our conversion done.

Seeing the IMC IS axle up close really opened our eyes to quality American manufacturing.

Now the the anticipation and wait begins and I begin the modifications to our truck garage and lift deck to accommodate the trike. My awesome wife is making a Supreme sacrifice by not taking her bike with us when we travel as it will not fit on the lift deck with the trike at the same time.

Great Choice. Randy Is The Man..............

Whoo hooo.....we pulled the trigger and are having our 2010 FLHRC converted to a trike. We are having Cut N Shoot Customs perform the entire conversion using IMC trike for kit. After visiting Randall's shop, sitring with him for several hours on multiple occasions and seeing an actual IMC build being worked on, we knew there was only one place to have our conversion done.

You are a very lucky man to have such a wonderful wife and soon to have a well built trike.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png