If the U.S. mail wasn't already slow enough

They already did it.Started first of the month I think.May be a seperate issue but i'm getting mail every other day right now.Got a package thats a few days overdue.

I remember reading on line that a first class letter will take 5 days or more for delivery now

This is almost laughable IMO

Once again the Feds have let us all down:mad:

I mailed a letter and picture to my son in Oregon on 9/28/21. It was addressed correctly, had all the right postage, etc. He received it on 10/12/21...... a little over 1,000 miles and fourteen days later..... Jim

I drove up to my mailbox, took out a new bill, wrote a check to pay the bill, stuck the payment back into the mailbox, all while I was at the mail box. One month later, I get another letter in the mail saying they have not received my payment! Slow mail, lost mail, or what?

Guess what? After calling them, they had received the payment, but it wasn’t posted in their system right off the bat.

Go figure! Closed my account with them!

Add to snail mail delivery time, over the road shortage of drivers and those guys can only drive 10 hours, then 8 off I think. Not considering enroute stops for a flat tire, breakdown, chow time, or coffee break at Pilot. I guess we're lucky if the freaking envelope has not turned yellow by delivery time. Don't look now, but we are 'in a world of Biden'.

Add to snail mail delivery time, over the road shortage of drivers and those guys can only drive 10 hours, then 8 off I think. Not considering enroute stops for a flat tire, breakdown, chow time, or coffee break at Pilot. I guess we're lucky if the freaking envelope has not turned yellow by delivery time. Don't look now, but we are 'in a world of Biden'.

We're at a point where one has to ask 'what can Biden eff up next'?

Snail Mail

I ordered bike cycle parts from Saracuse NY , that’s a 200 mile one way trip . It was mailed the next day and took 10 days for USPS to deliver .

The mail carriers don’t want to get out of the truck to drop off packages at the door. It adds to there work time :Shrug: So I’m told ….

I ordered bike cycle parts from Saracuse NY , that’s a 200 mile one way trip . It was mailed the next day and took 10 days for USPS to deliver .

The mail carriers don’t want to get out of the truck to drop off packages at the door. It adds to there work time :Shrug: So I’m told ….

They don't even take the time to close the mail box after they fold and stuff 'Stuff inside the box...

As much as I'd like to blame this on Useless Joe, Trike Lady, this rumor was started by a post office employee. But it already takes a week for a letter to get across the street in Ocala, Florida. Can you say "Inefficient"?

PC

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png