Sig P365 Romeo Xl or Kimber Micro 9 STG

MikeyTX

Dead animals deserve balloons...
Reaction score
I have both. I want to cut down to one EDC. I'm truly torn as I like both pistols. The Kimber stays in the car within reach. Locked out of sight in the center console when I exit. The P365 XL stays holstered. It has the 15 rd mag vs the 7 rd of the Kimber. The Kimber being a single stack is a skosh lighter and will w/o issue, fit in my right rear jeans pocket on the rare occasion that I do not carry the Sig. It is a true pocket pistol. Conversely, the advantage of the Sig is the 12 rd basic mag along with the ability to carry a 15 rd mag full time. This eliminates the need to carry if I so choose, a spare mag. I would need to do so with the Kimber to equal the Sig's capacity. So, for those that EDC, which on would you keep ?

LOL, damn Michael, I would keep them both. I like the 365 for the double stack and the Kimber for it's size. I guess it depends on your outfit for the day, cold, chilly, hot, just right, shirt out, coat on, etc. Certainly a tough choice, good luck.

:laugh: That is the problem. I really do like both. I know damn good and well I'll be mad at myself if I get rid of either. :(

Keep both. They kinda serve different purposes, anyway. If you only want one EDC, leave the other one on your night stand.

I have a pickup and a MINI Cooper. I drive whichever I'm in the mood for.

I am a fan of keeping both. I have a 365XL. Love this gun. Had a Romeo and took it off after I tried to get accustomed to it, dug into my side. I have looked at the 365X. Same frame as the 365Xl but the slide of a 365 with the cut out for a dot sight if desired. This is the best of both worlds. It took me a while to get the right holster, I finally settled on a tulster, been happy with that.

At one time I always left a pistol in the auto, with the auto thefts and break in, I only leave something if I can’t conceal carry into.

If I want to carry something that is almost totally hidden, I have a sig 238 in an inside tuck holster that cannot be seen.

It took a while to find a holster I was comfortable with. Tried IWB. Finally settled on a Bianchi belt slide. My t shirt allows for cc if I wish.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png