Alec Baldwin debacle

Wonder why we haven't heard any more about this??? The rich always are able to sweep things like this under the carpet and get away with a slap on the wrist. More evidence of a two-tiered justice system!

PC

Probably because there are more important things going on in the world today…. 🇺🇦..

when he said he did NOT pull the trigger?

​He can say he didn't pull the trigger all he wants, but I'll bet the prosecutor will test the guns trigger pull and blow Baldwin's statement WAY out of the water.

​He can say he didn't pull the trigger all he wants, but I'll bet the prosecutor will test the guns trigger pull and blow Baldwin's statement WAY out of the water.

Sounds reasonable ‘ But if you have a been on any jury trials, you never know what the jury’s going to say especially if you get people that don’t know squat about guns, and that’s what the defense is going to try to stack a jury with…Just for reference,. Most nimrods don’t know what the difference between semi automatic and full automatic is..

Of course he didn't pull the trigger! The character he was playing did. It wasn't really him.

And that's the way it is in lala land of Hollyweird.

Yup, he either pulled the trigger after cocking the hammer or the hammer slipped out from under his thumb as he was pulling it back and it fell onto a loaded chamber. Those are the only way a Pietta replica of a Colts Single Action Army revolver would have fired. Both were under his control.

Basic Gun Safety

Among other things, basic gun safety instruction is to treat every gun as loaded (never rely on anyone else's word that the weapon is loaded).

I wonder if the safety briefings conducted on the Rust movie set included such instructions. Moreover, I wonder how many times Alec Baldwin was so instructed during his long acting history. If the prosecution has the resources to check Baldwin's prior history to see how many times he was repeatedly told the same thing, that would go a long way toward proving Alec's culpability in the fatal shooting.

Among other things, basic gun safety instruction is to treat every gun as loaded (never rely on anyone else's word that the weapon is loaded).

I wonder if the safety briefings conducted on the Rust movie set included such instructions. Moreover, I wonder how many times Alec Baldwin was so instructed during his long acting history. If the prosecution has the resources to check Baldwin's prior history to see how many times he was repeatedly told the same thing, that would go a long way toward proving Alec's culpability in the fatal shooting.

First I'm willing to bet he doesn't the difference between a gun and a can opener..

And second the gun was suppose to be loaded with only 'Blanks'...And being a nimrod he figured blanks are harmless (Within a few feet they can be Dangerous]...So he pulled the trigger as a joke..

I remember an actor who, many years ago, blew his brains out with a blank by firing it as a joke..... Disrespect for ANY gun will result in bad stuff.....

I remember an actor who, many years ago, blew his brains out with a blank by firing it as a joke..... Disrespect for ANY gun will result in bad stuff.....

Yup...that actor was Jon-Erik Hexum that starred on a show called Voyagers.

He was a good guy too.

That's why starter pistols have the barrel blocked with a blocking ramp just in front of the cylinder pointed up to let the charge exit up.....

the gun was suppose to be loaded with only 'Blanks'

All the blank cartridges I've seen (and I've surely not seen them all) look a LOT different than live rounds. How could this mistake have been made, other than negligence on Baldwin's part?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png