Alec Baldwin debacle

Sheriff's office just announced that a 4th person, Sara Zachry has admitted to handling the gun prior to it being given to Baldwin. She is the prop master and had access to the gun safe. She is the one that removed the pistol and handed it to the Gutierrez. Who in turn gave it to Hall.

If a DWI Blood sample went thought that many hands even if it tested over the threshold a good lawyer would have the judge throw the evidence out...

Just read an article on the AP wire where it was stated that Hall should have never have been handed the pistol to begin with.

Last edited:
another example of elite know it all lefty who really doesn't know about firearms.

100,000% correct. The 'know it all lefties' don't realize if no one had picked up this weapon, no accident could have occurred, loaded or not. Just like every other shooting. It's not the fault of the weapon but the (human) DUMMY that picked up the weapon to begin with.

PC

Anybody else notice the silence about this in the media for the last week or so? Except, today, I see where a couple of the movie employees have filed suits. First of many to come. Blame someone else then duck and cover..... Jim

I’m sure the powers-that-be put the word out to their darling networks to cease and desist with reporting of this. In the end all will be absolved of any criminal accusations. The lawsuits will go one but only the lawyers will gain anything from them. And, of course, the 2nd Amendment will be closer to being but a memory.

Anybody else notice the silence about this in the media for the last week or so? Except, today, I see where a couple of these movie employees have filed suits. First of many to come. Blame someone else then duck and cover..... Jim

The American way.....Lawsuit money cures all hurts and injury's...$$$$$$....

Halfnormal, Can't tell you how pleased I am to see this video. Sure hope the prosecutor uses something just like it in his demonstration.

It always amazes me in how blatant the left is in not telling the truth, and how they never get caught. Your video puts a scarlet "L" right in the middle of his forehead.

PC

Unless the actual gun Baldwin had in his hand is tested in the same way as the video it won’t hold up in court..

You can bet the forensics on the gun has already been done

This will either show proof positive this gun shot the live round, also the gun cannot fire without a finger pulling the trigger or not

If the prosecution were smart they would have someone from the jury demonstrate this

It could be done in court room without any ammo

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png