Alec Baldwin debacle

If the prosecution were smart they would have someone from the jury demonstrate this

Sure like this idea, but doubt the judge, or the defense would allow it.

PC

I sure don’t care for Baldwin in any way whatsoever and would never come to his defense. But I am sort of a sleuth type and always want to assess “just the facts” and try not to let my emotions overrule the situation.

From the scant truthful details I have seen It seems to me that there is a long line of people responsible for this tragic death.

Yes.. the twit should have checked to see if the gun was actually loaded but then, he’s a twit… totally against the 2nd Amendment and no experience with a gun. The script called for him to pull the trigger. He did. Being a twit he would not even have ever thought to check to see if the gun was loaded, let alone know how to check it…

At any rate, there are a BUNCH of people who are responsible…. from the person who brought a real gun with live ammo to the premises in the first place…to the person(s) who knew it and voluntarily interacted with it.. to the person who could have stopped the interaction with the gun and confiscated it… to the twit Baldwin who pulled the trigger.

OR..maybe whoever loaded the gun and handed it to Baldwin had a personal vendetta of some kind going on.

NObody is going to jail over it. They will ALL get sued for wrongful death along with the studio. Their insurance will pay off. They will all go forward and it will all be forgotten in a few short years …. except by the victim’s family and friends…sad..

Paws, Your whole post sounds good to me. This being the most important: NObody is going to jail over it.

That always seems to be the way it is with the well-heeled. My wife used to work as a 'Girl Friday' for a (very generous) filthy rich couple in Cincinnati. Long story short, her husband hit and killed an alien trying to change a flat tire beside the road while at their winter home in Florida. He never spent one day in jail. Isn't that the way it always is?

PC

When the testing on the gun in question is done, so will Baldwin

There is no way cocking that gun would have caused it to fire, and he should have never been pointing the gun at or near any live person

When the testing on the gun in question is done, so will Baldwin

There is no way cocking that gun would have caused it to fire, and he should have never been pointing the gun at or near any live person

If it works anything like my 35 cal....If its fully cocked and then you want to bring it to Half cocked [Safe Position] and your thumb slips off the hammer it can fire...Ive seen that happen.:shock:

But to be fair your finger has to be on the trigger...

If it works anything like my 35 cal....If its fully cocked and then you want to bring it to Half cocked [Safe Position] and your thumb slips off the hammer it can fire...Ive seen that happen.:shock:

But to be fair your finger has to be on the trigger...

Exactly, Mr Baldwin said he did NOT pull the trigger

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png