Heated Seat

W3JNP

100+ Posts
Nov 22, 2016
Reading, PA
I’d like to add a heated seat to my 2016 Freewheeler.

Does anyone know which touring model bike seats will fit?

Thanks in advance.

Even tho the catalog does not say so, I have been running a Roadking seat on my 15, 17 and 21 Freewheeler

This leads me to say all touring seats should fit

To be sure many dealers have a demo seat area, you can test them on your trike;)

I’d like to add a heated seat to my 2016 Freewheeler. Does anyone know which touring model bike seats will fit? Thanks in advance.

Heated seat? Really? Has your backside gotten that soft? No offense, but I'm 70 and have never considered a heated anything on a motorcycle. Don't even consider it in my Jeep. I don't know, that's just me I guess.

Heated seat? Really? Has your backside gotten that soft? No offense, but I'm 70 and have never considered a heated anything on a motorcycle. Don't even consider it in my Jeep. I don't know, that's just me I guess.

I'm 72 and the bike does not get put away for the winter. As long as there isn't any snow or lots of gravel on the road I'll dress for the weather and keep riding. That being said my old and tired butt gets cold and a heated seat helps . . . .

I'm 72 and the bike does not get put away for the winter. As long as there isn't any snow or lots of gravel on the road I'll dress for the weather and keep riding. That being said my old and tired butt gets cold and a heated seat helps . . . .

Sorry if my post seemed flippant. I have no wish to offend. A bike/trike is a personal thing and you have to go with what you need. Hope your seat works out.

Another perspective

I ride with a sheep skin from Alaska Leather on my seat year round. It really does keep me warmer in winter and cooler in summer. My buns have never been cold but then I do have a substantial amount of "natural padding"...... Jim

I also run my Tri-Glide year round.

I have heated grips and use a heated jacket liner with heated pants that plug in to the battery.

I can and will ride down to 20 degrees as long as the roads will be dry.

If it is below 20 nothing is going to keep your warm.

The jacket liner and pants give me more options than a seat does.

I also use a pinlock face shield so it doesn't fog up as much.

Bob

Hahahaha! Take a lady for a ride on a cold day with a heated seat then tell her your gonna switch it out for non heated one. You'll come out better if you tried to stick a firecracker up a bobcats butt. Oh...the Freewheeler is a RoadKing.

Close, but the Freewheeler Nacelle is different enuff to set it out from a Roadking

FLRT FLHR

Corbin

I got a heated Corbin for my 21 Freewheeler. I had a Corbin on my Sportster and they are well-made and look great. I also like their many color and customizing options. I think that there is some comfort that is given up for the heated option, so a pad of some kind is likely necessary for longer rides.

I got a heated Corbin for my 21 Freewheeler. I had a Corbin on my Sportster and they are well-made and look great. I also like their many color and customizing options. I think that there is some comfort that is given up for the heated option, so a pad of some kind is likely necessary for longer rides.

Would you mind telling me which model Corbin and where you got it?

Thanks,

I know Mustang makes a heated seat . I think I saw one on EBAY today with a backrest. If you are handy buy the parts for a heated seat and install it. I should not be too hard the only thing you need is a good pneumatic stapler and a but courage. Just a thought!

John I found some more options for you

I have been checking online for heated seats. There are a few options, there is a warmer you put on top of the seat (You don't have to remove the cover), there is one from Dennis Kirk that is for the front and back seat warmers , (a little pricey )And there are some that are waterproof . So if you know how to get information on line you can pick what is best for you. It is a shame you are 3 hours away from me, I would help you install the warmers.

I cut in a gel pad on my Can Am F3 which was more work than just taking the cover off half way, drilling a hole, laying the warmer on and stapling the cover back on.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png