Is there a glitch in the forum?

Z06tacoma

90+ Posts
Apr 5, 2019
Crawfordville, Fl, USA
not sure what's going on but when I go to the People of Walmart, it takes me to page 190 & shows 191, 192 after but I can't get to those. When I click next page, it goes back to 190.

Did on another page as well but also at page 190.

Thoughts?

I am use an iPhone to visit here and when I go to expand the pages to have bigger print, the pages freeze. This does not happen on other sites and I have checked and rechecked my touch settings.

Dunno ……

Jim

There is a hick-up some where, as a post by Jake70 does not appear in Should you be afraid of covid shots at it posted at 6:21 am today. There are only 4 posts showing and not 6. There is something odd happening an entire thread is gone 'Not Guilty' is no longer there.

We shut the server down late last night to do matainance and will be working on resolving these issues. I ran the optimize/repair database tool in the admin CP and it started throwing a giant error log, so at 2 am a **HELP!** message to Matt W in the UK got him rolling on the problem and we chatted back and forth until around 3:30 when he got things sorted out and had us back online.

Matt W is our Server Manager Admin under contract now for over a year, along with our Houston based cPanel server/security team, who I was also communicating with. There are software system upgrades needed and I'm trying to avoid scrapping the current software platform altogether, but may have to at some point, as it is no longer supported by vBulletin and has become increasingly buggy.

FYI.........Looks Like We Still Have The Problem Of Some Of The Threads Not Going To The Last Page......

FYI.........Looks Like We Still Have The Problem Of Some Of The Threads Not Going To The Last Page......

Agreed. A number of threads will not go to the last page...

Im sure you’re doing what’s nessasary to keep the ball rolling Zook. If changes are needed, so be it . Thank you.

I hate change for the sake of change.

But if it's needed, it's needed.

Thanks guys! Matt W is THE MAN in the server admin world and I lean heavily on his recommendations. His company pretty much runs all his contract managed forums on the newer Xenforo Forum Software platform, so we are looking at that platform if we do make a change. We aren't committed to migrating TT to that platform just yet and wont do so as long as we can get the bugs worked out on our vBulletin licensed platform.

Some of you may be members of GL1800riders.com and you probably noticed that they switched from vBulletin to Xenforo a while back, as have many more of the larger forums. Xenforo is a very clean, feature rich and slick looking platform and would be our first choice if we do make a change.

Your feedback regarding any potential switch is welcomed and appreciated, and once again, for all of you, and in particular you very generous Gold Club Members, THANK YOU all so much for your continued support! It would not be financially feasible to build, host and manage a site like this long-term without the support, encouragement, participation and friendship you all provide on a daily basis! We've been here for 15 years and we aren't going away.

Randy, do what you have to do to protect the Forum

We will continue to support any changes made

I am wondering if any of a few past posters ( there were some suspicious posts from Russia and Indonesia) were hackers?

What can we do to help?

How good is the software at identifying fake IP addresses?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png