Is there a glitch in the forum?

If I suspect a potential spammer I have tools available to check IPs and emails. I've kept two Goldwing forums clean of problems with manual checking and then the forum software learns and stores the dirty IP and then if the IP shows up again it goes to the queue where it is checked and its another problem individual. Plus you have Chinese hackers getting into things. If you want to follow the trail of attacks on the U.S.A. watch here: https://map.lookingglasscyber.com/

Still a few doing it.I've always had that happen on occasion.I just figured the post had been deleted or something like that and it was causing a glitch a few days later everything would be fine so I thought nothing of it.Zook you got my support.I know you do all you can for us and if you need to make a change it will be the option you can come up with.

Your "like" shows in the notification area next to my user name, when I click on it, it goes directly to my activity page. The likes section is missing, the tabs are my activity, about me, friends, and reputation

What about now??

Also, can a couple of y'all like and thank this post so I can check it plz..

I got screen shots of what I am getting, the 'Notification' highlights and when clicked on the yellow box opens and when it is clicked on it takes me to the 'Profile' page and I don't get to see the list of what the members 'Thanked/Liked'.

Attachments

• rsz_screenshot_from_2021-11-24_20-31-31.png
    rsz_screenshot_from_2021-11-24_20-31-31.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 44
  • rsz_screenshot_from_2021-11-24_20-32-37.png
    rsz_screenshot_from_2021-11-24_20-32-37.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 43

Can maybe someone check these threads and see if I have corrected any of the previously inaccessible hidden pages? I'm using a new different browser than I normally do that contains some inspection/debugging developer tools, so if I can have a few of y'all check them using whatever various browser you have (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla, etc) that would be a big help.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png