Conroe
CSCIndianRight.jpg

CSC Indian Left.jpg

CSCIndianRightEngine.jpg

CSCIndianTank.jpg

20210924_133702.jpg

20210924_133611.jpg

Brett18Indian.jpg

Owner: My British buddy Brett the day of picking up the just finished Indian CSC Trike

This 2018 Indian Thunder Stroke 111 Powered Motorcycle with new CSC Arrow Trike Conversion is available. It has just 10,200 miles on the bike and very few miles on the CSC conversion, its a one owner bike, every available option, 5 year unlimited mile transferable CSC warranty, mint condition.

• California Sidecar Arrow IRS Trike Conversion
  • GPS Touchscreen Factory Infotainment System
  • Heated Seats
  • Heated Grips
  • Drivers Backrest
  • Deluxe Indian Chrome Luggage Rack
  • Electric Adjustable Windshield
  • Klockwerks Light Tinted Recurve Windshield
  • Powered Phone Holder
  • Full Custom Dynamics Lighting Pkg
  • Buffalo Brand Chrome Metal DLX Air Horn (and its loud!)
  • CSC Performance 4 Piston Brakes & Drilled Calipers
  • CSC Electric Reverse
  • CSC Powertrak Steering Assist Rake Kit
  • CSC Passenger Comfort Ride ARB
  • Upgrade 17" Matching Black/Chrome Alloy Wheels & Upgrade Tires
  • Chrome Trailer Hitch & Trailer Wiring Harness
  • Chrome Package
  • Factory Match Diamond Stitch Fender Bras
  • Auto On/Off Trunk Lighting
  • 12 Volt DC Charging Ports Trunk & Tour Pack
  • Optional Large or Small (pictured) Rear Fender Skirts, Your Choice
  • 5 Year / Unlimited Miles Transferable Warranty
  • Recent Complete Service at selling Indian Dealer (Premium Motorcycles of The Woodlands, TX)

Original clean, clear, blue Texas Title in Hand

All books, owners manuals and service records available

Call or Text Randy at 346-800-7946 any time

SOLD SOLD SOLD

It comes with CSC's electric reverse and its a stout unit.

This reverse Works really good you touch the button and it takes off , push the the button to turn on , then push the horn button, I never used the one on my tri glide because it would trip the breaker, this seems like you could back up for miles, maybe not miles ? :D:D

- - - Updated - - -

Nice looking Trike.......ThumbUp.....But i have to ask, Does it come with a mechanical reverse?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 104562

View attachment 104563

This 2018 Indian Trike is available. It has just 10,200 miles, one owner bike, every available option, 5 year unlimited mile CSC warranty, mint condition. Call Randy at 346-800-7946.

Like those fender Skirts :D:D

View attachment 104562

View attachment 104563

View attachment 104573

View attachment 104574

View attachment 104576

View attachment 104577

View attachment 104578

Owner: My British buddy Brett the day of picking up the just finished Indian CSC Trike

This 2018 Indian Motorcycle with new CSC Arrow Trike Conversion is available. It has just 10,200 miles on the bike and very few miles on the CSC conversion, its a one owner bike, every available option, 5 year unlimited mile transferable CSC warranty, mint condition.

• California Sidecar Arrow IRS Trike Conversion
  • GPS Touchscreen Factory Infotainment System
  • Heated Seats
  • Heated Grips
  • Drivers Backrest
  • Electric Adjustable Windshield
  • Klockwerks Light Tinted Recurve Windshield
  • Powered Phone Holder
  • Full Custom Dynamics Lighting Pkg
  • Buffalo Chrome Metal DLX Air Horn (and its loud!)
  • CSC Performance 4 Piston Brakes & Drilled Calipers
  • CSC Electric Reverse
  • CSC Passenger Comfort Ride ARB
  • Upgrade 17" Matching Alloy Wheels & Upgrade Tires
  • Chrome Trailer Hitch & Wiring Harness
  • Chrome Package
  • Factory Match Diamond Stitch Fender Bras
  • Optional Large or Small Rear Fender Skirts Your Choice
  • 5 Year / Unlimited Transferable Warranty

Clean, clear, blue Texas Title in Hand

Call Randy at 346-800-7946 any time

Randy do you have the front lower fairings for this ?

Hay Dennis did you get the Indian Home ? are you in N H , Have you rode it yet ?

Dan, I'm currently living in Texas. I sold my place in NH 2 years ago.

I drove over to the shop to look at the trike and test ride.

Haven't brought it home yet. Randy ordered a light bar and it will be a couple weeks or so for that to arrive. It's about 300 miles to his shop so ideally would like it installed so that I don't have to go back.

I would much rather ride the hill country than navigate traffic in San Antonio Houston areas....not to mention deer and construction areas.

Dan, I'm currently living in Texas. I sold my place in NH 2 years ago.

I drove over to the shop to look at the trike and test ride.

Haven't brought it home yet. Randy ordered a light bar and it will be a couple weeks or so for that to arrive. It's about 300 miles to his shop so ideally would like it installed so that I don't have to go back.

I was wondering how you got the picture standing next to the trike, I got about 1400 miles on mine so far IT'S great, SOO much better than my 2020 Tri Glide, The rear light bar is great half the light light's up when you use the directional light it's led so it's really bright , I did a stage 1 then did the stage 2 and gutted the cat, really theres no heat off the motor, plenty of power, stupid good m p g, mine is all apart now the paint sucked on rear body so im going to repaint , I have black rear wheels so I'm painting the front to match,

bought some other add on stuff, I want to paint the headlight bezel black, Randy's gettin me some mini skirt's for it, And I got a small front fender off a chieftan . Wife went in the barn the other day see my new Indian torn apart, She think's maybe I need help ? [mentally] Good Luck with your's let us no what you think ? :D:D

This is my 2nd Indian. I had a 2016 Vintage, willow green and cream with the stage one exhaust while I was in NH. Only put about 2k on the odometer before I had to let it go so I could move.

This is my 2nd Indian. I had a 2016 Vintage, willow green and cream with the stage one exhaust while I was in NH. Only put about 2k on the odometer before I had to let it go so I could move.

Was it a trike or a 2 wheeler

I think this is it Dennis

attachment.php

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png