Front yoke assembly with U-Joint

Mar 8, 2008
Alabama
Ok anyone know where I can find a front driveline assy. for a Motortrike? Seems they are impossible to find. Thanks again, Motortrike. jimsjinx

1800, 1500, 750, :Shrug:

I just called and they sent me one not to terribly long ago. Did you call MT in Troup...

My dealer said they are on WAY backorder. I have a 1500SE, sorry I failed to mention that small detail! Yeah, I want the whole front assy. Thanks, jimsjinx

My dealer said they are on WAY backorder. I have a 1500SE, sorry I failed to mention that small detail! Yeah, I want the whole front assy. Thanks, jimsjinx

according to Honda..they are supposed to be availible again the middle of next month..there are plenty of valk riders waiting for the same thing..Honda discontinued using the company it was dealing with for the u-joint and made a deal with another company..to bad they did'nt keep the contract going till the new company had a chance to retool to make the u-joint. theres used ones on ebay but they are bringging a pretty hefty price. if yours is still usable..run it till the new ones show up..if not. good luck finding one till next month. or maybe someone has a spare they would sell..posted on the valk board..

well, i talked with honda this afternoon....believe it or not, they are as we speak actively making the universal joint. the due date is somewhere between april 15 - april 30. those that have already ordered their u-joints will get them first. guarantee you these joints will almost automatically go right bac into back order, but honda will make as many runs as they have to do to fill them. this is really great news. just thought everyone would be glad to hear this.

update on u-joints..
well...don't know what to think of all of this.....i talked to da man at honda today, and...they have stretched out the anticipated delivery date again.....between may 15 and june 15. he said it had to do with the tooling again.....some were made, and were not up to honda's quality standards. i guess this is a good thing in that they (u-joints) should all be first quality from the start. i'm supposed to call him back next wednesday, so i'll post what i find then. at least honda is making a concerned attempt to get these made for us.

Just ordered one from Motortrike for my wifes Valkyrie Trike. Has a grease zerk where the one from Honda does not. I think it was $132.00

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png