HD backrests.....

rjcuttone

Nov 21, 2021
Prescott
An expensive model that comes with a trigger and one that is less sophisticated that can be adjusted when off the bike. Does anyone have experience with both and which is preferred and why?

An expensive model that comes with a trigger and one that is less sophisticated that can be adjusted when off the bike. Does anyone have experience with both and which is preferred and why?

Ralph I've had both over the years. The adjustable one once I got it set at what I liked I never moved it. So the adjustable part was really a waste. Maybe others liked to move the rest but I like mine where I put it and just leave it alone.

Ralph I've had both over the years. The adjustable one once I got it set at what I liked I never moved it. So the adjustable part was really a waste. Maybe others liked to move the rest but I like mine where I put it and just leave it alone.

Thats the reason for the adjustably....So you can put it where you like it...If it wasn't adjustable and it was uncomfortable you would be stuck with it...Like the tilt steering while on my cars/truck..... I Set it to where I'm comfortable and Then i forget it..

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the reason for the adjustably....So you can put it where you like it...If it wasn't adjustable and it was uncomfortable you would be stuck with it...Like the tilt steering while on my cars/truck..... I Set it to where I'm comfortable and Then i forget it..

Backrest

i agree- ive had both also and once adjusted i never move it.

pete

I have had surgery on my upper back/neck.

I will adjust my backrest depending on the roads and type of riding.

In the twisties and hills I will adjust it tighter to my back and it helps me steer in tighter curves.

Long straight and flat highways I will adjust it back so I can relax a little more.

I also adjust it up and down occasionally on the longer rides.

I also have a Road Zepplin seat that I will adjust on the longer rides.

Bob

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png