TO: ROADSMITH TRIKES

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
It may be a bit too early, yet, BUT I got to ask again (like I did last year)............WILL YOU BE SETTING UP, YOU'RE EXHIBIT AT THE AMERICADE RALLY 2022

If you will be attending OR not, will totally influence, my decision, on whether or NOT I will attend this year ................ I was very disappointed, that you were not there last season...

Ronnie

1/29/22

PS: please answer ASAP, cause I got to start making plans for lodging, as early as possible......

Thank you,

Ronnie

1/29/22

Hey Ronny - sorry, but we will not be attending Americade.

Jim

Ok Bummer, First of all, I wanted to "thank you" all in person (and think about ordering another trike)

OK, looks like you have saved me some (actually lot's of) money............ cause I will not be attending the Cade either now that I know you won't be there..

Looks like plan "B" will be in affect, and that's doing a tour, in the opposite direction...........

Thanks for answer'ing back....

Ronnie

3/2/22

I'd like to personally "thank" Mike and Jim from Roadsmith trikes, for their help, getting me, new CV joint rubber boot covers.. for my Roadsmith trike, that I thought was ripped, BUT with their help I realized that the boot was not at all ripped. [my bad] So I have to send back the rubber boots, that they have sent me..

Thank you Mike and Jim, you "both" went way far, and totally above the call of duty to help me out...

Ronnie McC.

4/2/22

Springfield, Massachusetts

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png