Cost Of Gas

Passed A Chevron Station This Morning It Was $3.79, It Was $3.69 Yesterday. I Went By Again This Afternoon It Was $3.89.They Raised The Price 3 Times With-in Two Days... See What Happens Next....

Passed A Chevron Station This Morning It Was $3.79, It Was $3.69 Yesterday. I Went By Again This Afternoon It Was $3.89.They Raised The Price 3 Times With-in Two Days... See What Happens Next....

In Jersey by Law they are only allowed to raise the price of gasoline only once every 24 hours but that knowledge and $.20 Will get you a ride on the subway…

I just got back from Daytona, they raised the price this afternoon to $4.09 for the cheap stuff

Glad I gassed up yesterday. I paid $3.89 for alcohol free premium:p

Noticed the price at a station today as I was going shopping. It was $4.099 for regular. On the way home an hour later, same station, same gas, $4.239!!!!! This is crazy.....!

Just got home.4.25 at the local station

Saturday morning I drove up to the camp with my son and his wife the two girls and the two dogs in his truck (350 Ford) with the trailer.. Road around a little bit and then we went up to Honesdale Pa. (Rusty Parmer) he picked up a new motorcycle for his wife and I loaded the back of his pick up truck with boxes of accessories for my new side-by-side , Pulled In for gas I never looked at the Price per gallon.. The total fill up was $102….

Like I said before it is what it is why beat yourself up looking at prices Unless there is some kind of a prize for the guy who can post the highest price they seen…😁..

SloJoe is oblivious to common sense, he as existed on the political tax dollar his entire life and lived in the DC protective bubble. Dear Lord please do something with this idiot.

SloJoe is oblivious to common sense, he as existed on the political tax dollar his entire life and lived in the DC protective bubble. Dear Lord please do something with this idiot.

I am wondering if Hunter Biden is still getting paid by Burisma the Ukrainian energy company? Wasn't Joe impicated in that scheme also. Why wont the Biden administration cut off dealing with Russian oil when we can fill our own with our oil?

Something is very wrong with this energy deal that is going down, and thanks to the WOKE climate alarmists we all will suffer

I hope y'all remember this and vote in November for change

Not sure where Hunter is getting his money these days, but one thing you can be sure of, that slime ball is doing just fine, just like his miserable daddy.

I have high hopes for mid terms if we patriots can last that long. However we all know the Republicans can easily shoot themselves in the foot, so pray they do not.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png