Cost Of Gas

Whats the difference?.......You want to drive you pay the piper.....Oil is a commodity and as such we the USA can only control the price in a very limited fashion...

Remember 1973......The word on the street was; If the price of gasoline gos to a dollar a gallon i'm selling my car and i'll never drive again....

Back to the Question, What's the Cost where you live..........:Shrug:

You might as well be blaming Winter temperatures on the President; I get political preference, but this reflex to ejaculate vitriol at every inopportune moment is tediously self indulgent. For your amusement, see this US fuel cost history in non-inflation adjusted dollars-

FB11FBBD-F640-4D8F-87CE-9C62A10C7E8D.jpeg

Back to the Question, What's the Cost where you live..........:Shrug:

That’s like trying to follow the dancing ball…

I filled up my truck on Sunday 25/26 gallons at 353.9 a gallon for Regular At a no name staton . With my Trike I only use 93 octane and that has been over four dollars a gallon for quite a while .Exxon station’s in my area are at least $.90 to a dollar a gallon more than the No name stations for regular..

As I recall, waiting in long queues to get gas, many of us just stayed home, if we could.

I drove about 100 miles back-and-forth to work every day and the roads were all mine I was just about the only car on the road and I was able to get more gas then I knew what to do with.. At the time I had a 71 beetle and I put a double gas tank in it 22 gallons total it just ran forever don’t forget back then most people were lucky get 8 /10 miles to the gallon i was doing 28 to 30 mpgs…

One dollar a gallon in 1973 if you Factor in for inflation would be $633 a gallon now. So there’s still more wiggle room for gasoline to increase..

Or as My evil twin once said… it’s all relative..😁

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png