Cost Of Gas

Took my daughter to the airport this morning to catch a flight and passed as SHELL gas station close to the airport here in San Diego and Premium was $5.76 a gallon. That's not the most expensive place here. The richer section of the city the more expensive the gas.

You might as well be blaming Winter temperatures on the President; I get political preference, but this reflex to ejaculate vitriol at every inopportune moment is tediously self indulgent. For your amusement, see this US fuel cost history in non-inflation adjusted dollars-

View attachment 106639

When “Orange Man Bad” was in office we were exporting more oil than we were importing. Biden came in and shut down the keystone pipeline and his policies shut down hundreds and hundreds of oil wells in this country. Do you think the world would be a safer place if Europe was buying oil and gas from the U.S. instead of Russia or the Middle East?

They use their oil money to finance terrorism and Putins military. The CNN crowd can make fun of Trump all they want but gas was under $2.00 a gallon and we could have shut down Russias oil industry. Brandon is weak and everyone in the world knows it and that’s why these communist leaders feel emboldened to do whatever they want.

The progressives want to get gas prices as high as they possibly can to force people to drive less and buy electric cars that can’t be conveniently charged unless you own your own home. They should be great on a road trip when it takes 30 to 60 minutes to get a partial charge. That is unless the chargers are already taken when you get there.

Like it or not renewable energy is unreliable and we’re going to need fossil fuel for years to come. Inflation will never go down when gas and oil is so expensive. Keep making excuses for Brandon but the Green New Deal is responsible for the high energy prices and they’re proud of it. Let’s Go Brandon!

We paid in Deland $4.59, 93 octane on tuesday highest I have paid I'm sure today will be more .

$3,59 in Sebring FL according to Gas Buddy. Thank you Biden, when you shut the pipelines, drilling, and look to Russia for oil, imagine what can happen. But wait, we're gonna get wind turbines, and solar panels from China, and Biden is gonna release a few drops from our reserves, just brilliant, ain't that a kick, this fool and his VP continues to amaze me.....Hang tight, wait for $4 gas, and beyond.

​How many apartment building owners will be willing to install charging stations for their tenants? How will those tenants get their cars charged? And what if you're on a trip and have to recharge and all the charging stations are full? I can see fist fights breaking out over who get the next vacated charging spot. Life is going to get messier.

PC

Mighty Mike

We have 3 more years of this administration so it will most likely get worse. If Slow Joe can't make it

guess who fills in for him. Maybe by opening up our own oil production we can flood the market

and drive the price down like the last administration did. It's all part of the plan to get you to buy an

electric vehicle. By the way we don't here a thing about the Southern border anymore is that problem

solved? What a mess this country is in.

Wait till The powers to be figure out how to charge those expensive electric cars by the miles Drivin that’s when the screaming really starts..And the Holier than thou that im driving an electric car attitude ends…��..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own a vehicle, I cannot afford one and thus I rent the 8' pickup from U-Haul. This month we will not be renting it due to everything having gone up. On Tuesday gas in Lovington was 3.49. I got 'Sticker Shock' from the electric bill as it has doubled. Watch all your bills increase as well. :mad: Lets Go Brandon FJB

Driving Around Town Today Gas Has Gone Up To $3.68 To $3.79 Shell Stations Being The Highest ..........

We have 3 more years of this administration so it will most likely get worse. If Slow Joe can't make it

guess who fills in for him. Maybe by opening up our own oil production we can flood the market

and drive the price down like the last administration did. It's all part of the plan to get you to buy an

electric vehicle. By the way we don't here a thing about the Southern border anymore is that problem

solved? What a mess this country is in.

My sister in Uvalde reports that they are still having the high speed chases for the human smugglers and dope peddlers.. nothing has changed. The human smugglers will lead a high speed chase thru town, then stop in the middle of a housing area where all occupants jump out of the car and scatter. They go through the neighborhoods stealing what they can from yards and cars and try to frighten the residents. Of course most homes are armed and won’t hesitate to defend themselves or their property.

Then there are those that come across illegally, whereupon they are taken in by the Federal government, given everything they need.. food, money, medicine, clothes… then a free trip boarded into white busses, vans, and white airplanes and depart north during the night for destinations unknown to the observers.

Just about every gas station around here are at 4 + And some in the high rent district are at 5 + Me ‘ I just pull in the station fill my tank hand Habib the 💰cash and drive off..

I don’t tilt windmills any more it is what it is..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png