2022 Thunder in the Street Pleasanton KS

Jan 11, 2018
Lee's Summit, MO, USA
It’s hard to believe, but the 2022 riding season is just around the corner! And the bike nights and bike rallies will be happening nonstop. Soldiers For Jesus MC would like to take this time and invite you back to a bigger, better, and revamped “THUNDER ON THE STREET 2022” in Pleasanton, Kansas on June 4[SUP]th[/SUP]! You won’t want to miss being part of this one! We have Rawhide Harley, Law Tigers and Frankenstein Trikes sponsoring this year’s event and through their generous sponsorship we are bringing the American Motor Drome Wall of DeathAMERICA'S ORIGINAL EXTREME MOTORCYCLE THRILL SHOW!! They will be performing every hour during the event!This year we will have a bike show, stunt bikes, motorcycle swap meet, live music, vendors, biker navigated cone course performances and more! Come promote your business and enjoy the rally! Please go to www.sfjkc.com Then SPREAD THE WORD – the Wall of Death is coming to Kansas!

Had a great time last year. There is a small private motorcycle museum right on Main Street. I am sure that it will be open again this year. If you are in or live in the area, stop on by.

I can only wish that I live just a "tad clos'rrr.... map quest claims 1,230 miles, just to the border of Kansas from my front door, way out here in Massachusetts

Ronnie

3/13/22

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png