pcm

Reaction score
hi there wondering where i could find the pcm on this unit and it doesnt show a vat key is it suppose to thank you all for the interest

thank you very much what is the adl?

ADL was an acronym we learned @ a Champion Spark Plug diagnostic clinic in the early 80s, it @ that time stood for automotive diagnostic link

For reference now it is most commonly called OBD diagnostic port, early versions were OBD1

found that easy enouigh

ADL was an acronym we learned @ a Champion Spark Plug diagnostic clinic in the early 80s, it @ that time stood for automotive diagnostic link

For reference now it is most commonly called OBD diagnostic port, early versions were OBD1

well i found the port haha that wasnt a problem getting to the pcm was a pain i work outside been raining alot turns out it appears to be for a 2007 ford ranger with a 2.3 engine at least be the number on it i had a couple green connections behind the ac duct another pain so maybe when i get it together i can read by inputting the number on the pcm will keep informed cheers

well i found the port haha that wasnt a problem getting to the pcm was a pain i work outside been raining alot turns out it appears to be for a 2007 ford ranger with a 2.3 engine at least be the number on it i had a couple green connections behind the ac duct another pain so maybe when i get it together i can read by inputting the number on the pcm will keep informed cheers

stell cant read and i have a no start on the trike when i turn the key i only have 1 light on my dash small battery turns out when engine is turning but wont start i thought i should see a lock or something help:cool:

stell cant read and i have a no start on the trike when i turn the key i only have 1 light on my dash small battery turns out when engine is turning but wont start i thought i should see a lock or something help:cool:

could someone here please tell me how many light do you have on your dash when you go to start your engine so in the on just before you start please trying to figure if i need new fuse box pcm instrument cluster the works thanks in advance :D

Dash lights

I just checked mine. When the key is first switched on, I think every light on the panel lights momentarily, then they all go out except three (3). The three left are the battery symbol, the engine symbol and the cooling symbol. That's it. Hope this helps.

I just checked mine. When the key is first switched on, I think every light on the panel lights momentarily, then they all go out except three (3). The three left are the battery symbol, the engine symbol and the cooling symbol. That's it. Hope this helps.

it sure does thank you also does the stallion come with a remote to access the alarm system how does it turn on and off ?cheers and hope everyone has a good weekend

Alvin, when is the last time your trike ran? How good did it run?

Is your battery checking OK?

Are you still locked out of your diagnostic link?

Alvin, when is the last time your trike ran? How good did it run?

Is your battery checking OK?

Are you still locked out of your diagnostic link?

sorry just got home from work i just go tthe trike suppose have worked last year battery was gone in it they replaced the fuel pump but the bike has quite a draw on the battery no alarm so immobilizer maybe i never saw it run other than a video seems to be radio fuse thats draining it this weekend i hope to try the obd 2 again see what happens i will let you know immobilizer works with pats i am guessing it does have a pats ?maybe the unit forgot the code sitting dead for so long? thank you for the help everyone

sorry just got home from work i just go tthe trike suppose have worked last year battery was gone in it they replaced the fuel pump but the bike has quite a draw on the battery no alarm so immobilizer maybe i never saw it run other than a video seems to be radio fuse thats draining it this weekend i hope to try the obd 2 again see what happens i will let you know immobilizer works with pats i am guessing it does have a pats ?maybe the unit forgot the code sitting dead for so long? thank you for the help everyone

well i got into the pcm tells me i have a different serial number i have 266 tells me i have 267 i got lots to look at mostly fuel pump problems relays and low circuit good starting place thanks for all the help

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png