Maggie Valley

Scheduled for May 19. Should be able to get in a few miles before MV.

Had a neighbor here ,had that done & was out walking everyday sometime after. Healed quickly & was out riding the 2 wheeler fairly soon. Seems to me he told us ,the new way helped heal faster. Cant remember if he said surgery was from "the rear,rather than the front". They moved so I can't ask him. He worked at Premier Health & had a great surgeon. Maybe ask your DR. Best of luck with rehab & keep us posted next month.

Care to share it with a neighbor (kind of)?

Ohio 68 south to 62s across the river to KY south on ky 11

to ky 62 & 69s to McKee ky then south on ky 290 s to 25E

t0 I-81 s to 1st exit 1A I-40 E to exit 20 rt 276 s.to US 19 west to motel

420 miles from my house north of Dayton

Thank You Sir! Appreciate it very much.

The wife and I just relocated to Kentucky, and we haven't had the chance to ride many of the roads you mentioned....

Have you ridden the area around Cave Run Lake and Red River Gorge (including the Nada Tunnel)??? We've been impressed w that part of the state and have come across several waterfalls too....

Chuck

The wife and I just relocated to Kentucky, and we haven't had the chance to ride many of the roads you mentioned....

Have you ridden the area around Cave Run Lake and Red River Gorge (including the Nada Tunnel)??? We've been impressed w that part of the state and have come across several waterfalls too....

Chuck

Dont know those places. The post I made was for a guy near me to ride to Maggie Valley from Ohio

Chuck

My in laws were from Stanton and Booneville so I am know the area pretty well. I will be there on June 10th with my buddies on our yearly guys ride, Staying at Little Abners and the black Bear Lodge across the street from Little Abners.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know those places. The post I made was for a guy near me to ride to Maggie Valley from Ohio

You need to do the Red River Gorge, its only 200 miles from Dayton.

I'm nervous about sticking my nose where it hasn't been invited....

But you should think about asking Steve to help you pick a route from Dayton to Maggie Valley.

I think there might be some really scenic sights you are currently missing in eastern KY......

Chuck

I'm nervous about sticking my nose where it hasn't been invited....

But you should think about asking Steve to help you pick a route from Dayton to Maggie Valley.

I think there might be some really scenic sights you are currently missing in eastern KY......

Chuck

I can't get a visual of that! You didn't hesitate to point out how dirty my trike was when I arrived in AZ after riding all the way there from Texas by myself. ;)

I can't get a visual of that! You didn't hesitate to point out how dirty my trike was when I arrived in AZ after riding all the way there from Texas by myself. ;)

Clean isn't always perfect nor high on my list, I just wanna ride and judging by your post you ride the heck outa your trike, Good on you, ride on and ride safe:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png