Maggie Valley

Thank You Randy

Thank you JohnnyB and thanks to all involved in organizing and attending this event. I stay so busy these days there is just no way I can predict whether or not I can come to these events. I would love to and could definitely use a break from work, but I have to make hay while the sun shines as they say.

Thank you JohnnyB and thanks to all involved in organizing and attending this event. I stay so busy these days there is just no way I can predict whether or not I can come to these events. I would love to and could definitely use a break from work, but I have to make hay while the sun shines as they say.

I have it on good predictions..... rain in Houston for the MV rally. Cya there Randy. lololololol

- - - Updated - - -

Resv made... Arrive Sunday .

So, remember , MM & Marc. , Woody nominated you 2 as Head Honchos for all rides & voted 100 % . You guys did some great rides. Thanks. Cya there

Gee, missed one event and I get demoted. Yipee!!!

We are at Cross Creek Rv, coming in Friday and leaving Friday. Hillbilly did not want us back after cancelling last year.

I go in tomorow for my hip replacement. Should be able to ride by then.

We are at Cross Creek Rv, coming in Friday and leaving Friday. Hillbilly did not want us back after cancelling last year.

Darn it and it was your post last year about staying at Hillbilly is the reason we stayed there. Good luck with the Hip and we will looking forward to meeting you.

John, you and Jan will be in Becky and my prayers that all goes well tomorrow and during your recovery.

Best of luck & quick recovery.

We can't demote you.We have to have you to lead to the ice cream!Missed you guys last year and can't wait to see you again.We'll be praying for surgery any recovery to go well.

Darn it and it was your post last year about staying at Hillbilly is the reason we stayed there. Good luck with the Hip and we will looking forward to meeting you.

We had been there for five or six years. But we cost them $1400, 2 yrs ago when a departing trailer hit the trike. Then I only gave them three days notice on last years cancelation. I don't blame them, they are not making a fortune in that little campground.

We will be there Friday, so we are available to ride with you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png