Maggie Valley

Gee, missed one event and I get demoted. Yipee!!!

We are at Cross Creek Rv, coming in Friday and leaving Friday. Hillbilly did not want us back after cancelling last year.

I go in tomorow for my hip replacement. Should be able to ride by then.

Hope surgery go's well John.

I will happily let you take lead. It would be nice to just tag along for a change.

I'm happy leading, riding drag or sitting in the rocking chair. Just as long as I get to ride.

Number

Anyone have the phone number for the Best Western -they don’t answer the one I have

1st Trike rally

Resv made...arriving 5th, but looking at posts, might change to the 4th.

Been to many rally's all over the country. This will be our first Trike rally.

Susie and I are looking forward to meeting new friends.

Reservations made this morning at BW. This will be Mary's and my first TT reunion in Maggie Valley. Looking forward to some great riding and meeting great people. I'm going to point the TG. west on I-40 about 11 Monday and be there by 3. Leave Friday. Later. Dale

Thanks Mike -same number I had

Called this am and was answered so reservations made

Your welcome

Reservations made this morning at BW. This will be Mary's and my first TT reunion in Maggie Valley. Looking forward to some great riding and meeting great people. I'm going to point the TG. west on I-40 about 11 Monday and be there by 3. Leave Friday. Later. Dale

Get ready for both. Great fun.

I have a question if I may

I'm new here to the whole trike forum and I have a question for anyone that is willing to answer it for me.

I have just recently moved out here to the Nevada area and I own a 2004 Boss Hoss Willy Trike.

I need to get some work done on it.

I can't find parts for it anywhere, and I am having a very difficult time finding someone who will even go ahead and work on my trike.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can go to get both of these issues taken care of?

Thank you for the feed back.

I'm new here to the whole trike forum and I have a question for anyone that is willing to answer it for me. I have just recently moved out here to the Nevada area and I own a 2004 Boss Hoss Willy Trike.

I need to get some work done on it. I can't find parts for it anywhere, and I am having a very difficult time finding someone who will even go ahead and work on my trike.Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can go to get both of these issues taken care of?Thank you for the feed back.

Ron, try posting in Other Brands Trike Forum you might get more information there.

Ron Posted

I have a question if I may

I'm new here to the whole trike forum and I have a question for anyone that is willing to answer it for me.

I have just recently moved out here to the Nevada area and I own a 2004 Boss Hoss Willy Trike.

I need to get some work done on it.

I can't find parts for it anywhere, and I am having a very difficult time finding someone who will even go ahead and work on my trike.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can go to get both of these issues taken care of?

Thank you for the feed back.

Ron

The closest Boss Hoss Dealer and the only one on the West Coast is in the Los Angeles area. It is located at:​

1414 W. Pacific Coast Hwy

Harbor City, CA. 90710

211 miles from you

Hope surgery go's well John.

I will happily let you take lead. It would be nice to just tag along for a change.

I'm happy leading, riding drag or sitting in the rocking chair. Just as long as I get to ride.

Not complaining. Actually a little relieved.

Hip is doing fine. Getting around ok. I was outside yesterday, checking to see how well I trained Jan on mowing the lawn:D. Sometimes it's fun watching others

Hip is doing fine. Getting around ok. I was outside yesterday, checking to see how well I trained Jan on mowing the lawn:D. Sometimes it's fun watching others

Glad you are doing well John!

You know that is going to cost you, right?

Glad the surgery went well. We are looking forward to seeing both of you again.

John, glad the surgery went well and you're already on the recovery road.

Rides

Not sure who is planning or leading rides but just a heads up the Foothills Parkway is undergoing renovations and has been closed most of the summer. If anyone is planning to do a Dragon ride this might affect route heading back to Maggie Valley. Might also be wise to plan for the dragon on Monday or Tuesday as there are much fewer idiots on sport bikes and go fast cars out and about

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png