Maggie Valley

Sorry I couldn't make it, even though I'd asked if I could, but I came down with a bug and finally feeling myself today.

I hope to get to join you all next year. It looked like you enjoyed your rides, though 😊

Thank you for sharing the pics and vids you took.

Great rides & only a couple small showers . 3 great rides again, Motorcycle Mike knows the roads around there. Now we have to wait for next year. :clapping::clapping: Thanks Mike. But in 3 weeks we have the Az gathering to head out to.

We left Maggie friday morning and got home to Michigan about midnight.

Only 15 bikes, but a good group, good rides and very good rocking chair tales.

Thanks for leading the rides, Mike! I was not feeling good enough to be in my normal spot.

See you all next year

Jan and John

We got home a couple hours ago.

What a great week!

It was great seeing friends and making some new ones too.

I think the rocking chair forum is my favorite part.

To those of you looking for rain, I'm sorry I was only able to lead you in to one shower.(Devil)

LET'S DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!

What a great week!

To those of you looking for rain, I'm sorry I was only able to lead you in to one shower.(Devil)

W/O the shower.

Still here at Maggie Valley the weather today is beautiful, Trina and I took off this mourning and rode over two hundred miles and not a drop of rain but we did get cold a couple of times. We got socking wet yesterday but we still rode. Just checked the bike and we put 1044 miles on it while here at Maggie Valley. We have had a great time but we must leave in the mourning thanks to everyone that made this memory possible. :clapping:

Made it home and got everything unloaded and put away but we are still washing clothes. I will get started on the chores that have gotten behind tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for some great memories.

Made it home and got everything unloaded and put away but we are still washing clothes. I will get started on the chores that have gotten behind tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for some great memories.

Fun seeing you two again.. Also Mike & Shirley.. OOOOOO ok Moonshine also. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Does that rub still work on leg cramps Theraworx WE had a Ball

:clapping:

What a great week!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png