Arizona Gathering 2022

Thanks for the Bump

Thanks, Bill.

My trike is sitting parked with its big boy cover on, and battery maintainer attached. Too hot to ride for the next couple of months. Always good to get that little mental nudge about future gatherings and rides. Anxious to see y'all again..... Jim

Farmers Almanac says above norm temps for Oct. Sooooo planing on riding rt 66 (start about 60 miles south of Chicago) out to Winslow & then some 2 lanes south from Winslow to get to Prescott. Make that our long ride of 22

OK, reservations made at the Rodeway in Prescott. Saturday Oct 8th through Wednesday morning Oct 12th.

Looking forward to the ride....and the fellowship!

Bill

Looking forward to meeting you. We are at the Quality Inn up the road from Rodeway.

Do we have a central meeting place picked out yet???? I know that Kevin and Kurt are camping somewhere out there.

Courthouse Square?

Do we have a central meeting place picked out yet???? I know that Kevin and Kurt are camping somewhere out there.

Just a thought, Courthouse Square on Whisky Row might work for late afternoon on the 8th. I have two options nailed down for camping and won't know until arrival day the exact spot.

Kurt

Sounds like a plan. What I was more interested in was a meeting place each morning for the rides seeing how we are all pretty much scattered all around Prescott.

Hotel Info

Thanks, Bill.

My trike is sitting parked with its big boy cover on, and battery maintainer attached. Too hot to ride for the next couple of months. Always good to get that little mental nudge about future gatherings and rides. Anxious to see y'all again..... Jim

Jim, thanks for hotel info....checking into things at this time.

Bill

2022 AZ Gathering

Have flights booked (believe it or not, much cheaper to fly -- both ways-- than to ride and stay out 4 to 6 nights!...meals, gas, rooms, etc.) ... fly to Mesa/Gateway Airport Friday Oct. 7th. Get to the house and get the Freewheeler ready to go. Head out next day to Prescott. Room at the Sierra Inn from the 8th through the 12th....head back to Queen Creek area that day. Fly back to SD on Saturday Oct. 15th...so have a couple days to clean up the house and get ready for guests...have renters coming the last 2 weeks of Oct. through the week before Thanksgiving...so will have the place ready for them....mostly,... I'm not the greatest cleaner :D ;)

Can't wait!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again...and new friends as well!

Bill

Last edited:
Hey Bill,

I'm just about 10 miles north of you and our dates and rides are the same. Let me know if you'd like to ride to Prescott together. Not sure which route I would take but that could be worked out. It will be good to see you again. Sierra Inn is where I am staying also after doing due diligence (thanks to PosseRider) on where I previously had a room. Look forward to the get together..... Jim

McDonals

Hi Jim, that sounds great! Meet at McDonalds for breakfast? Ha :laugh:

I'm in San Tan Valley, so we should be able to meet up somewhere heading north...that would be great.

We'll talk as time gets closer...and yea, it'll be good to see everyone again.

Bill

Hey Kurt,,,,,,, Maybe talk to Randy (Zook) & get this thread moved to : https://www.triketalk.com/forum/forums/258-TrikeTalk-com-T-O-I-Gatherings. Kinda gets lost where it is. Just a thought if this is to become a yearly gathering. :clapping:

Thanks Bill,

I will do that. I am thinking since this is the third year in a row and I was told by Lola that I had to do this every year I guess it is a regular gathering. If this year the weather cooperates then I think we can alternate locations and dates each year going forward.

Kurt

Sounds good Kurt. You could mention to him ,the Sunbird Gathering is no more. Eureka Springs off the last 2 yrs & now ,no one wants to organize the Hill Country. ...... Counting the days till Oct. Headed for Maggie in a couple more weeks. Then only 3 weeks after we get home from there to head your way. Keep the sun shining. llol;)

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png