Introducing the 'TRANSFORMER' - GAME CHANGER of External Breather Systems!

Reaction score
Introducing the 'TRANSFORMER' - GAME CHANGER of External Breather Systems!

transs_less_reflection_831ff658f7e4a66585c30f25bcb698bfac3a2b30.png

EXTREMELY DISCRETE!

DOUBLES AS A SUPPORT BRACKET!

VENT YOUR AC EXTERNALLY OR 'TRANSFORM' TO BE EPA COMPLIANT!

GO HERE to See More Pics & Full Details!

Very nice set up;)

Thanks man.

It is a very sanitary External Breather System.

AND, there are countries that do annual emissions inspections, so it is good for them.

ALSO, there are a growing number of Harley owners in the USA that want the performance of one of our Outlaw Air Cleaners, but they are personally concerned about NOT using an External Breather System, so this is a way they can accomplish that.

Kevin

It looks to me to be about the best machined part I have seen, and the beauty is it is dual function

IMO this will ( should) change all folks on the fence mind set about what is what:clapping:

I sure get tired of all the misinformation on the web as I know you are also, keep on making your great products and testing, it is hard for the naysayers to dispute real numbers, tho there will always be the keyboard commandos out there:p

Thanks man. Yeah, Devin did a lot of programming to get all those channels just right.

No doubt that there are a ton of parts put out with all kinds of claims, but it seems like very few mfg. companies actually test...maybe it is more about looks than performance, handling, safety, comfort, longevity, easy installation, lifetime warranty, etc., so they don't feel the need to test.

Or maybe they do test, but never show the results.

I dunno.

Following our core philosophy of Build It Better, it means we have to test to see if we actually did build it better, or if we have more work to do.

BiB%201.jpg

LINK to BIB Statement and video.

Kevin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png