2019 Goldwing CSC

woody

800+ Posts
Reaction score
I went out and bought a new to me 2019 Goldwing 6 speed with the CSC trike kit, so far I am liking it but there is a learning curve and a few things to make it mine. The Triglide is in great shape but my wife's back is not after 3 back surgeries I was looking for an independent suspension to help her keep riding.

20220423_123335.jpg20220423_123408.jpg20220423_123420.jpg

Went for a 75 mile ride today and Kat likes her seat much better than I like mine, my butt hurts. the bike has a seat on it that was done by Diamond and I am hoping it just needs to break in some. the bike had one J&M bluetooth with it so I ordered another and I'm still trying to figure things out with them we have a lot of wind noise. but we did enjoy our ride and Kat did good she said it rides good and she's glad we got it.

Congratulations, I just showed this to Mrs Notgrownup… She said wow it’s bigger. I am Curious to get more comparisons from you since I’m doing some legwork for the future. I’m leaning to CSC but not sure if I want to convert a Harley-Davidson or Goldwing. I know I would like the suspension better but I want to hear more… I hope Kat loves it better. The seat is always something to contend with… I am leaning to the Harley-Davidson more because of the seating position…

View attachment 107778View attachment 107779View attachment 107780

Had a little free time in the shop today, so installed a volt meter/USB charging port, I figured I'll forget to charge my new bluetooth helmets at some point and now I can plug them in.

Beautiful trike - really looks nice. I like they way and placement of the USB port.

I am running cardo packtalk Bold and also worried about forgetting to charge my headsets. Or, what if I have a long day and they run out of juice. So, the bike has a tender pigtail. Plugs into the tender pigtail and I can charge both.

I think yours is really laid out nicely and might take a look to see if I can do something like that.

YONHAN 4.8A Motorcycle USB Charger SAE to USB Adapter with Voltmeter & ON/Off Switch, 3 Install Options Waterproof Quick Disconnect Plug for Smart Phone Tablet GPS

Congratulations, I just showed this to Mrs Notgrownup… She said wow it’s bigger. I am Curious to get more comparisons from you since I’m doing some legwork for the future. I’m leaning to CSC but not sure if I want to convert a Harley-Davidson or Goldwing. I know I would like the suspension better but I want to hear more… I hope Kat loves it better. The seat is always something to contend with… I am leaning to the Harley-Davidson more because of the seating position…

Gonna be in Swannanoa NC. in August at the KOA east come on over and take a look at it.

was in the shop today and repaired a wire that was hanging loose and while I had the bike up in the air I was going to perform the brake procedure that I had read about on here, just to find out I don't have the tool to remove the spline nuts on the wheel. Oh well maybe another day. :confused:

On the bright side you now know you need one of those.Now you get to go to the tool store.

Trina and I rode up to Complete Cycles in Rome Georgia last week and found those folks to be very knowledgeable and helpful they have a few tikes in stock and they build trikes. I told them I wanted to perform the brake procedure I had read about but did not have a spline wrench to remove the wheels and he made sure I had one before I left. I got to look at some bikes being built and that was interesting.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png