When I started kindergarten

Phu Cat

2250+ Posts
Oct 4, 2011
Ocala, Florida
I rode a bus all the way until I started driving my own car to school. With WAY more students to spread the cost of the buses across, how come don't school districts bus students any more?

PC

I rode a bus all the way until I started driving my own car to school. With WAY more students to spread the cost of the buses across, how come don't school districts bus students any more?

PC

When I was in school there weren’t any school busses 🚌 (NYC) We I walked to school and back.

In high school we I took public transit and the ride was free with a student transit pass ..

Out here it seems that there are more school busses then students 😱

Here in Gwinnett County Ga. we have the largest public school system in the country.

I think the school busses out number the cars at times. Like we don't have traffic problems already.

We walked to school

IMO there are enuff schools in most bigger cities, no need to bus them

This was IMO a poor way to run school districts into the ground and raise property taxes

They still bus them out here in the boonies.When I started kindergarten I caught the bus and rode to the elem/middle school and switched buses there to my school.Never a problem.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png