• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

How Many Have Dropped A 2 Wheeler?

Dropped my 99 Venture while 2 up and pulling a trailer up in Knoxville. Came off 40 and stopped. Put my right leg down, not realizing that there was a dip in that spot. Over we went. Twisted my ankle and my wife bruised her shoulder. Fortunately there was no damage to the bike other than a bent foot peg. I stopped to pick up a bottle of Aleve and dry ate it all the way home that day.

I never dropped mine at least 10 times in a slow speed handling/ skills class...... :xszpv::D:D

I had the opportunity to demonstrate the proper way to lift a Goldwing in front of a MSF class. And while there were different skill drills going on, the instructor made sure everything came to a halt so everyone could focus on me lifting my GL1500 from the tarmac..... :blush: ..... Jim

Dropped the Harley ultra classic, fueled it up, parked it in the garage when I got back and didn’t get the kickstand fully extended, there’s no way to stop a 900lb bike from falling over, thank goodness for the engine and bag guards. It was a chore standing that joker up by myself.

I never "dropped" a 2-wheeler... but I have ferociously held on to it - so as to GENTLY lay it down.:D

For the next couple of days my upper torso let me know what a hero I was... SO sore... :(

1981 GL500 Silverwing Interstate - in gravel - quick stop in a gravelled parking lot.

1987 Kawasaki Voyager 1200 - in gravel - while trying to back up... they didn't have reverse, just leg power.

Yep... thank goodness for the engine and bag guards.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png