New member from Georgia

Feb 18, 2008
Roswell, Ga
Wife and I have been looking at trikes for 8 months. Planning to go with Trike Shop Kit. Waitng for daughter to get out of grooming school this month. Purchasing one next month if everything goes as planned. Have not rode in thirty years. Test drove a trike afew months ago, love it. Just turned 50 on the 17th of this month and I am ready to ride:):):)

You came to the right place TH! Welcome aboard..Know your gonna love that trike when you get it. I did the same thing, rode bikes since I was a kid, and loved my GL-1500. But a lot of our friends in our GW chapter had trikes and I messed around and tried it. Had to have one! My wife wouldn't have any thing else now..Be sure and let us know when you get it and post some pics so we can take a look. :cool:

View attachment 5

Welcome To Triking

Welcome to the World of Triking , My wife and I have been riding Trikes for 10 years now and have enjoyed every one of them . Wife rides a 2005 white Champion and I have a 2007 dark red Champion and we love them .

Th, you will enjoy it once u and the wife get started. Takes about 500 miles to feel real good about it. Remember the trike is only the starter kit, there are several other things that can be add ons. Good luck and enjoy.

Welcome THWilson. You are member number 90 after being up only one week now, and you are in some good company. I am very proud to say that this is the nicest and most well informed group of trike owners I have seen on any forum. I am sure we will keep it that way.

Thanks everyone, I m sure we will enjoy it a lot. We drive every Sat or Sun and the min drive in a car in one day is 150 miles the most in one day is 280 miles. We are on the road every weekend, I believe once we are on our trike, the rides are going to be much more enjoyable. So, hope to see you on the road soon. Ride Safe:D:D

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png