Prayers for my wife Becky

ol' school

16500+ Posts
Sep 7, 2015
Mercersburg, PA
Please pray for my wife Becky. She fell two years ago and broke her right ankle bad. The surgery was never right and three weeks ago she had it redone at a different place/different doctor. Everything seemed to be going well and then she got a case of cellulitis. She is in the hospital on antibiotics via IV. Worrying and praying she this whole thing behind her is where we are at.

Last edited:
Please pray for my wife Becky. She fell two years ago and broke her right ankle bad. The surgery was never right and three weeks ago she had it redone at a different place/different doctor. Everything seemed to be going well and then she got a case of cellulitis. She is in the hospital on antibiotics via IV. Worrying and praying she this whole thing behind her is where we are at.

Sending prayers and good thoughts ThumbUp….

Update on Becky... she is in Penn State Hershey Medical Center on an IV antibotic from her second surgery on her ankle she broke two years ago and the first surgeon messed up. She has cellulitis on her inner ankle...They said there is no infection pockets around the bone so it is muscle, skin... probably in through the weekend... so much for Maggie Valley this year. Health comes first.

You all have fun and be safe!

Last edited:

Prayers for Becky . . . ABSOLUTELY! You too Doug, the care giver goes thru quite an ordeal during the recovery process.

Connie and Kelly send prayers too. I'll notify Chaplain Dave tonight. He has a devotional in progress and I'm sure he'll have the group pray with us.

Sorry I missed the original post. I was so looking forward to the pair of you meeting my son, Ric.

Please keep us advised on Becky's progress. Til next year . . .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png