New Member in Lower Alabama

TrikerKal

Apr 24, 2011
Foley, Alabama, USA
Just wanted to say hi to all of you here. Have been riding on two wheels for the past 14 years, and just bought a 2010 HD Street Glide trike from my brother in Illinois.

He came to the point in his riding life where he made the decision to leave it. He's sad about ending his 40+ riding years, but he feels that it's time.

Since my back surgery which has left my right foot pretty much numb, two shoulder surgeries (right shoulder), and surgeries on both knees, I also was thinking of giving up riding.

But, as many things sometimes happen in life, the closing door of my brother's riding, has become an opportunity for me to continue...and for that, I'm truly grateful.

I have a lot to learn about triking, having never been on one, and I'm looking forward to learning and participating here.

The Street Glide should be delivered down here on Tuesday of next week, and I'm pretty excited about the opening of this new chapter in my riding.

Again, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to becoming a part of this forum.

Hope you all have a very happy Easter.

--Andy

Welcome Kal, you have just joined the best triker site (forum) in the world with the greatest people one could hope to meet.. May your future be a great ride!. Charlie D. :pepper::woohoo:

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes, and Nana, thanks for the links for new riders making the switch from 2 to 3 wheels.

I only scratched the surface of all the suggestions and information there. I'll be reading them pretty regularly.

Again, hope you all have a great day today!

Welcome Kal great folks and info here.Hoping to get to Foley soon to THE HOME OF THE THROWED ROLLS.Went to the one in MO. last year and had a ball.Becarefull the first 300 miles and then it will be easier.RIDE SAFE

Just wanted to say hi to all of you here. Have been riding on two wheels for the past 14 years, and just bought a 2010 HD Street Glide trike from my brother in Illinois.

He came to the point in his riding life where he made the decision to leave it. He's sad about ending his 40+ riding years, but he feels that it's time.

Since my back surgery which has left my right foot pretty much numb, two shoulder surgeries (right shoulder), and surgeries on both knees, I also was thinking of giving up riding.

But, as many things sometimes happen in life, the closing door of my brother's riding, has become an opportunity for me to continue...and for that, I'm truly grateful.

I have a lot to learn about triking, having never been on one, and I'm looking forward to learning and participating here.

The Street Glide should be delivered down here on Tuesday of next week, and I'm pretty excited about the opening of this new chapter in my riding.

Again, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to becoming a part of this forum.

Hope you all have a very happy Easter.

--Andy

Welcome aboard Andy. Take the trike to a empty parking lot and just do some turns stops figure 8's etc. Get real used to the feel. Then venture out after about 400 to 500 miles it will be comfortable. Hope 3 wheels work out for you.

Hi trikerkal. Welcome to our group. You will learn very fast reading all the different discussions between all us experience riders! Haha This is a very informed group!

Hey TrikerKal, you got that new trike just in time for THUNDER BEACH! I know you will have many happy years on it. I just had my Ultra Triked. Take it easy the first few times you ride because it is different but you will LOVE it! Let's see some pictures. Larry

Welcome TrikerKal to the best forum on the net!! Sorry to here your Bro had to quit riding,but congratz on your new trike... Just remember that you don't need to put your feet down any more.. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png