• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

What Would You Like To See Harley Do In The Future

Jack Klarich

18000+ Posts
Reaction score
This should be an eye opener and interesting

I hope

I would like to see mechanical reverse on the trikes along with a REAL adjustable clutch cable, not this junk

FBI+EZ+Clutch+Adjuster+4.jpeg

Don’t forget the world is going electric . The engine will be a empty composit look alike . The trunk will be stacked with battery’s.

What you got is the best it will get in internal combustion.

The v-rod didn't have enough low end torque to be suitable for a touring model, and yes to a fully cooled Vtwin and IRS. With full liquid cooling a 150 plus CI engine would be no issue, and it would have all to torque anyone would need.

This reminds me of a episode of the Simson’s where Homer’s brother who own a very successful car manufacturing company…And he needs an operation and can’t run the company for at least six months so he put homer in charge of production.. So Homer decides that he’s gonna make cars his way he’s gonna put everything in the car that people want ! By the time he got done the car got 5 miles to gallon cost 75 thousand dollars and weighs 7000 pounds and that bankrupted his brothers company…

When you consider that the 2009 Tri Glide had a MSRP of $29,999 and 13 years later the 2022Ttri Glide Ultra has a MSRP of $ 35,699. With the improvements of the 2022 over the 2009 for a total of $5700, that is $438 per year. So for a price increase of less than $500 I would think most people considering a new trike would like some suspension upgrades. Don't see HD going to IRS in the near future, to many moving parts to warranty.

Maybe Harley figures if it ain't broke don't fix it.:Shrug: The thing is until the triglides are languishing on the showroom floor, Harley sees no reason to change. I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. And by the way they have no real competition. Especially anything that resembles a real motorcycle.:)

Maybe Harley figures if it ain't broke don't fix it.:Shrug: The thing is until the triglides are languishing on the showroom floor, Harley sees no reason to change. I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. And by the way they have no real competition. Especially anything that resembles a real motorcycle.:)

What’s the gospel in football keep on going with the same play until The other team stops it…. 50s 60s and 70s keep on making the same crap cars until the Japanese came to the game…..

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png