Over the top customer service

ultrafxr

1250+ Posts
Aug 21, 2017
Lakeland, TN
When I got my 2020 TG I decided I did not want to drill holes in the rear fenders to mount mud flaps as I had on my 2018. A bit of research turned up Frank's Leather Products in Coos Bay, WA. https://www.franksleatherproducts.com/home

Got the flaps and installed and absolutely love them. Look great and fantastic quality. Fast forward almost three years and after a recent multi week road trip I noticed that one rear mud flap was missing. No idea what happened as I keep an eye on them to insure they are affixed. Perhaps I hit something that dislodged it, perhaps someone removed it for whatever reason - no idea. I contacted Frank about purchasing a replacement and he was most gracious and insisted he would replace it at no charge. I sent a photo just so he could insure a perfect match since these are hand made by him.

Today I got the flap - well actually a brand new full set of two - with his note saying he wanted to insure I had a totally matching set since one might show signs of wear/tear/fade after three years . . . and again at no charge. This is so unbelievable in this day and time. I emailed him saying he could not get off so easily and that I was making a donation in his honor to my favorite charity, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

If you are interested in any of Frank's products I assure you will not be disappointed in the quality and appearance . . . and now I can also say in his customer service.

When I got my 2020 TG I decided I did not want to drill holes in the rear fenders to mount mud flaps as I had on my 2018. A bit of research turned up Frank's Leather Products in Coos Bay, WA. https://www.franksleatherproducts.com/home

Got the flaps and installed and absolutely love them. Look great and fantastic quality. Fast forward almost three years and after a recent multi week road trip I noticed that one rear mud flap was missing. No idea what happened as I keep an eye on them to insure they are affixed. Perhaps I hit something that dislodged it, perhaps someone removed it for whatever reason - no idea. I contacted Frank about purchasing a replacement and he was most gracious and insisted he would replace it at no charge. I sent a photo just so he could insure a perfect match since these are hand made by him.

Today I got the flap - well actually a brand new full set of two - with his note saying he wanted to insure I had a totally matching set since one might show signs of wear/tear/fade after three years . . . and again at no charge. This is so unbelievable in this day and time. I emailed him saying he could not get off so easily and that I was making a donation in his honor to my favorite charity, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

If you are interested in any of Frank's products I assure you will not be disappointed in the quality and appearance . . . and now I can also say in his customer service.

👍-👍

Can I ask , how are they mounted / secured :Shrug:

Industrial strength velcro. Strongest stiff I've ever seen and no problem at all for almost three years and I do check them. I don't think the one I lost just fell off. Something dislodged it or someone removed it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png