2021 tri glide

Randy 2021 trike

Oct 7, 2022
Oak Creek
My tri glide is continually pushing coolant out the overflow tube. I have tried burping the system 4 times but problem continues. What else can i try or any ideas what may cause it. Only 1100 miles. Thanks

My tri glide is continually pushing coolant out the overflow tube. I have tried burping the system 4 times but problem continues. What else can i try or any ideas what may cause it. Only 1100 miles. Thanks

Hi Randy, :welcome: to Trike Talk and your first post

Are you still covered under the 2 year warranty? If so talk to your dealer

You can run a test on your fans and water pump here

Turn run switch to run (do not start bike)

Roll throttle to WOT position and hold until fans run, then roll back throttle to idle (takes a couple seconds for fans to come on after holding to WOT)

Both fans will run as well as water pump

To stop test, turn run switch to off

Randy..Welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍

Just a shot in the dark here’ before you take it to the dealer make sure the radiator cap is locked all the way on the second indent it’s a common mistake you think it’s tight but it takes a lot of downward pressure to lock it ..

More pressure than you think should be necessary..

Bike has just 1100 miles on it. I might imagine it is still under warranty - take it back. Plus, have you done the 1000-mile checkup?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png