List of Rally Attendees by State

Jun 19, 2009
Darlington
As the Maggie Valley rally approaches, any chance of seeing a list of who will be attending listed by state, that way maybe people can meet up along the way if they would like to travel together, or exchange planned routes, etc..... just a thought.

Actually, there are two lists already posted:
I believe (hope) that ultimately, these lists will match perfectly. We'd prefer to have all the name tags made and ready ahead of time, although we will have blanks there that can be hand-written; but the meal pre-payment is extremely important so that we have an accurate count for the caterers! Check through the names, y'all, if you aren't on the list yet, make sure you follow up with us ASAP.

.....also, if You have joined TRIKE OWNERS INTERNATIONAL (TOI), You can post on Your State/Country's Thread and get responses. I already have a growing Group from Tennessee and the surrounding Area from Our TRIKE TALK.com/ TOI Chapter Rides..........

TOI ROCKS.....!!!!!

I think the purpose of this thread was to find out what state everyone was from. Maybe we can add that information to one of the the existing threads.

AND the state info might be useful for anyone who is coming to the rally alone but would like to check out the possibility of finding others to ride with to Maggie Valley. Not an issue for us, but I'll bet it is for some others out there.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png