A letter to Indian

trike lady

8750+ Posts
Jun 26, 2008
Lovington, NM, U.S.A.
i finally got around to writing a letter to Indian about making trikes and give them something to think about. They too had a trike in their history just as HD does. I added to the letter a couple of suggestions made by members here about mechanical reverse and independent suspension, plus I invited them to view the forum and suggested possible membership and interact with the members and see what people want in a trike.

It never hurts to ask and it would open a new market for them by adding a conventional trike to their line up.

i finally got around to writing a letter to Indian about making trikes and give them something to think about. They too had a trike in their history just as HD does. I added to the letter a couple of suggestions made by members here about mechanical reverse and independent suspension, plus I invited them to view the forum and suggested possible membership and interact with the members and see what people want in a trike.

It never hurts to ask and it would open a new market for them by adding a conventional trike to their line up.

And you should’ve added just the sweeten the deal that they don’t even have to spend money on research and development just let the customers do it for free Like Harley..😉..

With HD now offering 3 factory trike models it really seems it would be time for Indian to step up if they really want to compete with HD.

A few years back I asked Indian reps at bike week when they were going to have a trike. Guy said there were no plans but that about every 3rd person through the display asked him the same thing.

Helllllloooooo.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png