Sad day today/ I put my bike away for her hibernation season

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
Yep,

My poor bike is in garage, up on jacks (wheels off floor) battery plug'd in to a maintainer, and oil and filter was replaced with fresh oil and new filter..and covered over with a breathable blanket............

Time to pull out the snow skies a pray for lot of snow.......... (i know many of you hate me NOW for say'n this....lol)

Ronnie

10/22/22

Yep,

My poor bike is in garage, up on jacks (wheels off floor) battery plug'd in to a maintainer, and oil and filter was replaced with fresh oil and new filter..and covered over with a breathable blanket............

Time to pull out the snow skies a pray for lot of snow.......... (i know many of you hate me NOW for say'n this....lol)

Ronnie

10/22/22

You’re kidding kind of early isn’t it I mean we got a touch of guardian summer going on right now ….70 degrees here in the land that time forgot.. 😁

Yep,

Ronnie

10/22/22

still plenty of riding time imo.. out yesterday home around 10 pm about 45 deg if i had and extra pair of sox on i would have no cold spots at all .. going out for a putt tonight... never make up for the lost time in the summer but work had to get done somehow

Yep,

Ronnie

10/22/22

“WOOF”……….😁..

Planning to take our trike to my Indy for winter storage and some work next week. Sad that the season is over. The good news is that we put over 9,000 on her this season. 1,000 as a bike and 8,000 as a trike!:clapping:

I have friends that say, "come on" one "last ride"....................Those two words scare me :afraid: At least I know that I will still have my bike this coming April 1st...........

I've ride'n enough this season, that one more ride, is not going to make me a better person, and I know that it was put away correctly :whiteflag:

I've seen folks that wait till the first snow, (or it too cold) to service it the right way, and just put it in a shed, and hope it starts this coming next season...

I go through it 100% before it's away for the entire winter period.......

A) Oil ~n~ filter changed

B) Spark plugs replaced

C) Radiator fluid replaced

D) Gas stabilizer in fuel (and ridd'n so I know it's in the injectors) no carb's on my bike

E) Up on jacks so no tires are on cement floor

F) Fogging oil sprayed into each spark plug holes (so cyl's are coated)

G) Battery connected to a battery maintainer charger

H) covered over with a breathable blanket

I) wash'd ~n~ wax 100% of the bike/especially all the "real chrome"

Ronnie

10/30/22

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png