Milwaukie - July 13 2023

cycle7447

800+ Posts
Nov 1, 2021
Lake Orion, MI, USA
OK, I know it is early - however, I usually try to plan my next year trips when it is cold here in Michigan.

The 120th Anniversary is July 13 - 16, 2023. Wife and I are planning on going - already made reservation. We are about 400 or so miles from there - and are planning to just take it easy - go halfway each day.

I see there are some folks from Michigan and even Ohio on this site - was wondering if anyone is planning on going. Would be great to meet you along the way - or say hello at the rally.

OK, I know it is early - however, I usually try to plan my next year trips when it is cold here in Michigan.

The 120th Anniversary is July 13 - 16, 2023. Wife and I are planning on going - already made reservation. We are about 400 or so miles from there - and are planning to just take it easy - go halfway each day.

I see there are some folks from Michigan and even Ohio on this site - was wondering if anyone is planning on going. Would be great to meet you along the way - or say hello at the rally.

Not this time... Went to the 95th & 100th. Just too many people. Like the Trike Talk gatherings better. You can really get to know each other with the smaller groups. Have fun. Ride safe & check out the TT Maggie Valley gathering in Sept next year. Have been twice now & a great group there.It is a little over 400 from here ,so not much farther for you.

Not this time... Went to the 95th & 100th. Just too many people. Like the Trike Talk gatherings better. You can really get to know each other with the smaller groups. Have fun. Ride safe & check out the TT Maggie Valley gathering in Sept next year. Have been twice now & a great group there.It is a little over 400 from here ,so not much farther for you.

Thanks - just as an FYI, are there other gatherings.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png