If You plan to participate in a Group Ride atthe RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV Post Here...

Re: If You plan to participate in a Group Ride atthe RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV Post Here

Hi Skuuter,

I am thinking about riding either Saturday morning or Sunday or both. Depends a lot on the weather and how long the rides are going to be. I have about five years on a trikes another two on a two wheeler. I have about 60,000 miles on trikes.

I do have a CB on my GW and I might lead a real simple ride if you needed me. I have several led rides but I don't have a lot of experience doing it.

In two weeks I am leading a ride with abou ten motorcycles to Roan Mountain Tennessee for the local GWRRA chapters annual Steak-out. I have been their for the last three years. I would be priviliged if you came and met the group. You would really like this group too! Very in-expensive. Complete steak dinner with all the trimmings for $10.00!

Have you been thinking about my rides for Tennessee for the end of July/

Re: If You plan to participate in a Group Ride atthe RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV Post Here

Hi Skuuter,

I am thinking about riding either Saturday morning or Sunday or both. Depends a lot on the weather and how long the rides are going to be. I have about five years on a trikes another two on a two wheeler. I have about 60,000 miles on trikes.

I do have a CB on my GW and I might lead a real simple ride if you needed me. I have several led rides but I don't have a lot of experience doing it.

In two weeks I am leading a ride with abou ten motorcycles to Roan Mountain Tennessee for the local GWRRA chapters annual Steak-out. I have been their for the last three years. I would be priviliged if you came and met the group. You would really like this group too! Very in-expensive. Complete steak dinner with all the trimmings for $10.00!

Have you been thinking about my rides for Tennessee for the end of July/

Yep.....my worst problem is I always have a crowded Calendar each year...ThumbUp

I'll ride any day you go somewhere. I do have a CB on my Valkyrie. I have been riding some sort of motorcycle since I was 8 yrs. old. I think I'm at about 135.000 miles I have ridden as leader and tail gunner. I have been in Maggie Valley and surrounding areas twice before. The ride over to Gatlinburg is nice and there's alot to see. Dolly World, Ripley's and the such. The sky way and dragon are fun also. by the way we will get to the Valley on the 20th and we aren't leaving until the morning of the 29th. We plan on doing the full lenght of the Blue Ridge and Skyline Dr. on the way home. Mark

(1) Which Day(s) You plan to participate in a Group Ride: I will be there Tuesday through Monday and would love to group ride as many days as you care to lead.

(2) How many Years/Months/Miles/etc. You have ridden Motorcycles/Trikes: I have ridden bikes for many years including several with the Shrine Motor Corp. I have 18K miles on my trike in the past year with most being with my HOG Chapter on group rides.

(3) If You have ever ridden in the Maggie Valley/Smokies Area before:
Not yet :no:

Many thanks for all of the hard work y'all are doing to organize this Rally.

Would like to ride Fri & Sat.
been riding since late 90's on 2 wheels, one year on 3 wheels...
attended a SSR (super sport roadster) rally 3 years ago in Maggie Valley...
did not drive around to go exploring because of RAIN.

Friday & Saturday, depending on start times. 2-trikes I have about 55 years of riding with 5 years and about 45,000 miles on trikes the other guy about the same. I have never ridden Maggie Valley but the couple coming down with me have. We will be in Pidgeon Forge Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and heading for the Valley on Friday.

Planning to ride Friday and Saturday. Second year on a trike. Never been to Maggie Valley.

Monica and I would be interested in both Fri and Sat, depending on the length of Friday's run as we have dogs in the RV that need to let out of course.

We both have a lot of riding time and have ridden in the general area.

We both will be riding our own trikes.

Ah yes 1969 a very good year discovered motorcycles and girls that summer

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png