Think About This............

Sully

Trike Talk Executive Chef
Mar 23, 2014
Kennesaw, Ga.
[h=1]We don’t let athletes bet on games they have the ability to influence. Why do we allow Congress to invest in companies they regulate?[/h][h=1]Why is it that when archeologists find human remains, they always determine that they are either male or female and none of the other hundreds of genders?[/h]

[h=1]• Why is it that so many are more outraged that Brittney Griner is stuck in Russia than they were about Americans being stranded in Afghanistan?[/h]

[h=1]• How is it that the government can’t control gasoline prices…but the weather is something they can fix?[/h]

[h=1]If kids knew what they wanted to be at age eight, the world would be filled with cowboys and princesses. I wanted to be a pirate. Thank goodness nobody took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery—Bill Maher[/h]

[h=1]• Why were we told to lower our AC usage on hot days to prevent overwhelming the electric grid while simultaneously being told to trade in our gas cars for electric vehicles?[/h]

• How is it that the government can’t control gasoline prices…but the weather is something they can fix?

If kids knew what they wanted to be at age eight, the world would be filled with cowboys and princesses. I wanted to be a pirate. Thank goodness nobody took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery—Bill Maher

• Why were we told to lower our AC usage on hot days to prevent overwhelming the electric grid while simultaneously being told to trade in our gas cars for electric vehicles?

Because sheep don't think, they just do.

Sully said:
We don’t let athletes bet on games they have the ability to influence. Why do we allow Congress to invest in companies they regulate?

Why is it that when archeologists find human remains, they always determine that they are either male or female and none of the other hundreds of genders?

• Why is it that so many are more outraged that Brittney Griner is stuck in Russia than they were about Americans being

You ask too many inconvenient questions comrade. Do you wish to still receive your kilo of daily coal rations and turnip soup? Remember winter is long.

[h=1]Are we living in a time where intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won’t be offended?[/h]

[h=1]A great description of America: Andy has left town and Barney is in charge.[/h]

Lawyers advertising on tv on how to slip n fall on your property and collect millions $$$$$$$$$$$

If it wasn’t for the Sun , this big rock we call earth would be only a cold rock .

How does this get hired by Biden?

Brinton3.jpg

[h=1]Why are we running out of money for Social Security and Medicare and not for welfare, illegals and free college?[/h]

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png